Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

"You're the best looking guy here."
Haven't watched the stream, what is the difference between the two titans titles?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

BrianWilly posted:

:dance: Artemis!!!!.........??.....?...:confuoot:

Before reading the description my first thought was "Gender swapped shatterstar".

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Wendell posted:

"You're fired, Joker's Daughter!!!!"

Wow, it just flows so well.

Is that supposed to be the original harlequin character or something?

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Are you talking about the guy in the Luchadore mask? I saw him in some promo material and wondered if he was a new thing or already established (haven't read DC in ages).

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Something about the cuffs feels off to me. Like they're so big he doesn't have great mobility with his hands.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Sounds like kingdom come flash.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

No and it's for that reason why I had trouble taking him seriously in Future Quest. I'll eventually need a primer for most of the other shows though. Herculoids and birdman I remember from the original Toonami, but the other ones (aside from quest and space ghost) don't look familiar to me.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

So if Damien is the TT Robin of Rebirth, what's going on with Tim?

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

So this crazy big super spoiler people keep talking about is in Rebirth #1 yeah? Just making sure I read the right thing tomorrow.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Little lost on DC stuff, is bearded supes supposed to be pre 52 superman?

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

So these "rebirth" issue aren't the post rebirth series are they? They're taking place alongside the main rebirth comic?

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

X-O posted:

Of the three Rebirth issues I read I did not go in expecting Tom King's Batman to be the clear weakest of the lot. Superman Rebirth was easily the best though. It feels good to be regularly looking forward to Superman books again.

As someone else said they're like 0 issues. Rebirth isn't an event, it was a one shot comic. All these books follow that comic.

Oh weird, I kept expecting a house of M type thing where everyone gets their memories back or something. Which sounds weird, now that I'm typing it.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Is Roy's heroin addiction carried over into 52? I thought that was weird Dinah mentioned it, considering how young everyone is supposed to be.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Endless Mike posted:

Actually Jay is good and cool while Barry is lame and boring.

And yeah, Bart sucked as Flash but was good and cool as Impulse and Kid Flash.

When I started getting back into comics, I was really excited to be reading Flash. Especially since it was after Infinite Crisis, and I was going to be able to jump on a Flash comic from the first issue. I really wanted to like the Bart series, and hated it that they killed him as a solution for canceling the book, but I didn't know any better. I just wanted a Flash book.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Is there an explanation yet for Clark Kent showing up in action?

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

So is either Flash or Batman series going to follow up with this investigation of the watchman bit? Or will it just be casually mentioned from here until the next big event?

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Any word on Connor? I thought he was running around in TT for a few issues not long ago.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Teenage Fansub posted:

Woof Green Lanterns stunk. Avoid.

Too late, I witnessed it with my own eyes. Now I must live with it.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Why is Starfire back in the TT? Isn't she still around the Titans' team age more than TT?

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

I think I'm dropping Green Lanterns and Batman after this week. It's just not doing much for me at this point. Superman continues to be awesome and probably my favorite thing DC is doing right now (maybe detective comics).

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Just finished the latest Superman issue. So they're on the island from the beginning of New Frontier? Is that in universe for rebirth? Or did they dimension hop?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Superman was so much fun. Aren't the kids getting their own book soon?