Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Straight Outta CompUSA
Sep 29, 2004

THAT'S NOT A BALD SPOT!! that's just where my cat was eating my dandruff
Jeez it'd be tough to think of an announcement they could make that I'd be more underwhelmed by than this. Any word on where Babs Tarr, Annie Wu, and Cam Stewart are ending up? Batgirl, Black Canary, and Gotham Academy were the only DC titles I was still up on, and very few of these books seem to be in that style at all. I just want more fun and visually exciting books please! Is Prez ever coming back?

Tom King on Batman is a book I was ready to be excited for but woof that art team really dials that way back. Although they don't list it here but Jordie Bellaire is coloring I think? Hat hours help somewhat hopefully. I'll probably still check that out, but these are not the Batgirl and Birds of Prey announcements I was looking for after all the buildup in the current books!

Rucka Wonder Woman is tempting, but we're not even through Legend of Wonder Woman yet so I dunno that I'm ready for another year long origin story. I'm also bummed we lost the chance at Marguerite Bennet's Wonder Woman.

I guess there's still whatever unannounced Multiversity stuff Morrison's working on to be excited for at least!

Straight Outta CompUSA fucked around with this message at 13:09 on Mar 28, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Straight Outta CompUSA
Sep 29, 2004

THAT'S NOT A BALD SPOT!! that's just where my cat was eating my dandruff

Travis343 posted:

Gotham Academy isn't ending. It just wasn't given a big fanfare at the Rebirth event. There's a tweet upthread from one of the creators confirming it.

I didn't really care for Black Canary but I agree with you re: Batgirl. Seems really abrupt for a team that basically saved the character, and I don't know how much I trust them not to mess it up.

Travis343 posted:

Gotham Academy isn't ending. It just wasn't given a big fanfare at the Rebirth event. There's a tweet upthread from one of the creators confirming it.

I didn't really care for Black Canary but I agree with you re: Batgirl. Seems really abrupt for a team that basically saved the character, and I don't know how much I trust them not to mess it up.

Black Canary wasn't great but I love Annie Wu's art and I hope she gets another book soon!