Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

FirstPersonShitter posted:

if they're revealing the jokers true identity its gotta be soemthing important. if they're sticking with him being immortal because hes got jokertanium in his spine then I'm guessing he's either:

a) jebediah gotham

b) jebediah arkham

c) bruce waynes great great great grandpappy

or his name is James Oker

Make the panel just a reflective mirror, meaning YOU THE READER ARE THE JOKER!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Teenage Fansub posted:

Nah. Lex is talking to reporters after stopping some bank robbers in his supersuit, Superman decides he has to finally show himself and confront Lex. They start fighting and Jimmy Olsen's like "Perry. We need a reporter down here STAT!" You see someone running out of the Daily Planet going "On it!"
When he arrives, Jimmy's all "But you... but he..." and he goes "I assure you, it's really me." Then they all end up together and Lex is all like "And another Kent? Who are all you pretenders?!" and Doomsday busts in.

The way you said this I hoped Doomsday came in dressed as Clark.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
You know with talk about New 52 Wonder Woman, how bad were the other main series that got throw into the garbage with Rebirth. Superman I am figuring is the same case since they bought back the post Crisis Superman.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
So when is the next next reboot because oh boy Heroes in Crisis sounds dire.