Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

it's safe to assume the next one will have a snorkel instead of a straw?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Mr. Wiggles posted:

Update!

Progressive has agreed to replace the motor. I don't get a new one, but one with fewer miles than I had (the one I'm getting will have 41k on it) plus a warranty. So okay. Job might be done in 2 weeks or so, which means I can stop driving this Compass rental I'm in right now and get back into my own nice car that is fun to drive and has good gas mileage.

Though, I might pick up a thousand dollar beater truck to get me through the winter, as it looks like things are going to be pretty wet and muddy this year.

Wet and muddy wouldn't matter if you had a snorkel.

• Locked thread