Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

joke_explainer posted:

tony's chocolonely:

anyway I thought it was pretty great. the label reads like, 'hey kids? you like chocolate? Yeah? What about slavery.' It's also exceptionally good chocolate and I recommend it to anybody who likes chocolate, which is almost everybody.

I was with him until I saw the irregularly shaped chocolate pieces and now I hate him, and his morality based marketing.

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt

no they will not posted:

Yesterday was a hassle, got trapped in a room with multiple instances of the AND, OR, XOR and NOT chocolate bars and was tricked into performing several menial yet increasingly complex tasks

Haha, logic circuits.

----------------

drilldo squirt

You know what, making people feel like they are doing something to help others by buying your stuff has got to one of the evilest ways out their to sell things.

----------------

drilldo squirt

no they will not posted:

unequally divided

Hey folks it's me Tony. Yeah haha the guy from the front of the wrapper, it's hosed up I know but here I am. Just popping in on the back of my chocolate bar wrapper to say: "Hey - isn't it weird that chocolate is so sweet and tasty when there is no more bitter a taste than that of unfair trade practices in the third world?" That's why I've made my chocolate bar as lovely and hosed up as the world we live in today. Just try and break off a square of this piece of poo poo stained glass window rear end bar. I bet you can't but try anyway you stupid mother fucker. -Tony

----------------

• Locked thread