Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Android Blues

the chief: now see here, techno cop. after you bungled that arson case by accusing, for no reason i can discern, everyone in eyeshot of being twisted firestarters, i have to assign you a partner.

techno cop: i don't need a new partner, chief! this techno cop is a solo act!

techno cop's new partner: do you think you're better off alone. do you think you're better off alone

techno cop (thinking): drat it...this guy can read me like a book...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Blues

techno cop's new partner, electro cop, may constantly grate on techno cop's nerves, but it's only by working together and finding their strength that they'll be able to stop the deadmau5 killer from claiming another victim and marking them with his gruesome "encased in giant cartoon mouse head" calling card. a rave is involved. runtime 90 minutes

• Locked thread