Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bacalou

citizen: do you regret choosing the name techno cop over edm cop as the industry has evolved?

techno cop: well citizen, a funny thing about regret is that it's better to regret something you have done than to regret something you haven't done. and by the way, if you see your mom this weekend, would you be sure and tell her SATAN SATAN SATAN SATAN SATAN SATAN SATAN SATAN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bacalou

citizen: techno cop, why are you licking my window?

techno cop: are you serious?

bacalou

regular cop: good job on the drug bust, techno cop. if the air filters hadn't tested positive for black mold, we never would have discovered their grow operations. how did you think to check the filtration units?

techno cop: you could say i'm something of an expert when it comes to infected mushrooms

bacalou

chief of police: only two months on the force and already twenty seven arrests. johnson down in CSI says you're the prodigy of the department. the crystal method you employed to trace that meth back to the cook was pure brilliance. with your help we'll pry this zombie nation away from it's dangerous substance abuse problems and pave the way for cities of the future.

techno cop: i love my job

bacalou

techno cop's nonstandard uniform includes a dr. seuss neon tophat and tripp pants

bacalou

they dropped his insurance, now he'll drop the bass

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bacalou

technocop pointing his gun: FOUR ON THE FLOOR
suspect: w-what?
technocop sweating: i mean ON THE GROUND

• Locked thread