Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FluffieDuckie

Yeah we have some fun ideas and funding waiting. We seem to be short on artists right now

I'll send Byob stickers to any artists that help us out

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

I'm using the term artists extremely loosely here

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom
Ill take a crack at it.

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom

Zyla posted:

Brainrumbles:

Byob: like finding 5 dollars in your wallet that you put there a minute ago. WHOA WHO PUT THIS MONEY HERE

Byob: TAKE A KITTEN, LEAVE A POST

byob: You'll never guess what happens on wednesday (frog eyes slowly rise up)

byob: the only thing to watch out for is... (fluffie duckie's duck gif sides in from the side)

Does anyone have a larger version of ninja fluffieduckie?

FluffieDuckie

You mean the mutant ninja turtle av? Cat dynamite made that from my original av which started at that size so to my knowledge it was never bigger

yuna

They have this invention called toilet now. Maybe if you hang up the cell phone yould know this

hamjobs posted:

put that on a banner ad for BYOB and i will pay for it right now.

i wanna take a crack at making this one so i will probably try sometime soon and if it turns out okay i will bring it to The Table

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom
Probably best not to fyad...

bean mom

FluffieDuckie posted:

Yeah we have some fun ideas and funding waiting. We seem to be short on artists right now

I'll send Byob stickers to any artists that help us out

there are byob stickers?? oh man

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom
and you call yourself a mod :newlol:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i'm bad at drawing pictures but i will do my best to try to make a thing just for a BYOB sticker.

FluffieDuckie

yes, for the uninformed there are byob stickers designed by yobbers available here http://www.redbubble.com/shop/byob

i purchased a pile and mail them out as prizes. if anyone wants me to offer them in their threads as incentives please pm me in advance so i'm sure i have enough

FluffieDuckie

hamjobs posted:

i'm bad at drawing pictures but i will do my best to try to make a thing just for a BYOB sticker.

this is totally the byob way. you don't have to be good at something to participate

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

FluffieDuckie posted:

this is totally the byob way. you don't have to be good at something to participate

<3 <3 Vanisher

Piso Mojado

everyone should keep buying those stickers! it's the most byob thing one can do!

Piso Mojado

if you don't have any money, steal a credit card and buy stickers with it. yob life bicthes.

Jenner
Lowtax banned me because he thought I was trolling by acting really stupid. I wasn't acting.
I hope these adds draw in quality posters who stick around instead of lurker scum like myself.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Jenner posted:

I hope these adds draw in quality posters who stick around instead of lurker scum like myself.

byob is like a fish weir, you're stuck here forever now

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
i was trying again and again to make a banner just the way i wanted in mspaint, but i hosed up too many times and i ccant bother anymore. please give me an "e" for effort at least mrs duckie

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
In theroy, we could use our photoshop sig thingy as an add as well I supose (the one in my sig that several users added to). I've got the original file and can resize it. Unable to afford the actual add though atm.

<3 <3 Vanisher

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom

Uxzuigal posted:

In theroy, we could use our photoshop sig thingy as an add as well I supose (the one in my sig that several users added to). I've got the original file and can resize it. Unable to afford the actual add though atm.

The format should be changed and all the byob stuff should be moved closer together IMO. I will run the ad at the beginning of next month if you reformat it.

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
http://i.imgur.com/rsghwNc.jpg
Is the "original" image, feel free to play around with it to your liking :)

<3 <3 Vanisher

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom

Uxzuigal posted:

http://i.imgur.com/rsghwNc.jpg
Is the "original" image, feel free to play around with it to your liking :)

I'm not sure the high contrast artsy negative style will work very well as a tiny ad, mostly because people won't be able to tell what anything is.

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

super mario batali posted:

I'm not sure the high contrast artsy negative style will work very well as a tiny ad, mostly because people won't be able to tell what anything is.

Yeah, might be right. I should try to get frontpage in New York Times instead. :>

<3 <3 Vanisher

value-brand cereal

alnilam posted:

It is done, thank you splatmaster for the banner ad cert for the parody contest. To save you from f5ing here is what it is:

I hope the URL trick still works from the banner ad. I don't see why it wouldn't, it works even when pasted into the URL bar.

This is the ad that lured me here. I'll leave it up to everyone else to decide if thats a good thing or bad thing ahaha

Thank you for the compliment alnilam that's very sweet of you :love: you made a very good banner!!

FluffieDuckie

Welcome wedemeyer :wave:

bean mom

Wedemeyer posted:

This is the ad that lured me here. I'll leave it up to everyone else to decide if thats a good thing or bad thing ahaha

Thank you for the compliment alnilam that's very sweet of you :love: you made a very good banner!!

another BYOB success story! :wave:

----------------

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Zyla posted:

another BYOB success story! :wave:

<3 <3 Vanisher

alnilam

Wedemeyer posted:

Yayy I'm glad you came!

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom

alnilam posted:

Yayy I'm glad you came!

Welcome! have a complimentary brownie!

bean mom

our propaganda worked!

mission success!

----------------

alnilam

bmup

ty manifisto

alnilam

i'm going to re-up on the "best poster" ad, also mods can you pelase change the title to:
this forum ads a lot to SA [banner ad design]

ty manifisto

FluffieDuckie

yes sorry for my tardiness. please help alnilam promote the forum. we've had many new posters stop by because of our ads

Manifisto

basically just bumping this because I think there are a lot of talented forum regulars who could make some really great stuff

I'm posting an idea because it's funny to me, but since it's Luvcow's art and bacalou's post I feel like it's really more their call as to whether they are into the idea

also I am not sure about sa's policy about profanity in banner ads, that might kill the idea as well

alternate text: "wanted: spicy bean adventurers"

ty nesamdoom!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

basically just bumping this because I think there are a lot of talented forum regulars who could make some really great stuff

I'm posting an idea because it's funny to me, but since it's Luvcow's art and bacalou's post I feel like it's really more their call as to whether they are into the idea

also I am not sure about sa's policy about profanity in banner ads, that might kill the idea as well

alternate text: "wanted: spicy bean adventurers"

:stare: omg yes

Piso Mojado

this forum deserves a spicy boys banner

alnilam

Piso Mojado posted:

this forum deserves a spicy boys banner

CLICK HERE to sign the petition to rename Fire Ants to Spicy Boys

Bhauk
can I has sticker

Bhauk

alnilam posted:

CLICK HERE to sign the petition to rename Fire Ants to Spicy Boys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

Bhauk posted:

can I has sticker

Bhauk please stop posting like this. Before you start typing please consider if you have anything relevant to contribute to the conversation. I'm getting tired of seeing nonsense posts from you all over the forum.

• Locked thread