Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
Jesus Christ, nine-gear. Glad you're on the mend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Aeromancia posted:

Holy poo poo Crow, I hope you feel better soon. Real life > video games

It happens to most people after they start a Let's Play, inevitably the hardware will fail or somehow a save will become borked. Something happens that prevents the LP from being finished

Particularly relevant is that until Crow finished the last thread for Zero (with associated LPs of ace mode and 3) I think only Tyrantsabre had ever finished an Ace Combat LP. That was 6. And there have been plenty of abandoned attempts at 4, 5 and Zero.

So now, after seeing off three runs of two games in one thread, and moving on to AC2, Crow gets smote by serious illness. I'm not saying the two are connected, but I will say that if Crow ends up posting the LP for AC5 from a library because his hometown was destroyed by giant spiders, I won't be particularly surprised.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
I remember Spider-Man 2 on the Xbox/PS2 had that memorial installation with the two banks of floodlights, roughly where the WTC had been.

• Locked thread