Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Is AHL worth playing if I don't own a Circle Pad Pro or a New N3DSXL? I don't really feel like fighting the control scheme.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Nanomashoes posted:

He had to go to his new job as an F-35 test pilot.

He's in a better place now.

A fate worse than death, tbh

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

nine-gear crow posted:

Sadly, there won't be any direct commentary by me for a while. Im going have to play guests off each other because right now I have permanent BATVOICE until my lyarnex heals up.

Again story coming.

On the other hand, the novelty of a commentary track with silence would be pretty good too.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I would have much rather your computer just exploded. The LP curse is going out of control.

Glad you're okay man. Jesus.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I hope you're allowed to eat ice cream and cake in this most trying time.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Psion posted:

and that reason is "absolutely get 5 and Zero"

And 4. I for one enjoy 4 more than 5. 5 was a bit too clunky with the story choice gimmick, and while the end of 5 loving rules I really don't enjoy the first batch of missions.

This is all just bitching and moaning about awesome games though. 4,5, and Zero are top shelf video games.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Shattered Skies, homie. That alone is worth the price of admission. :whatup:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
It is indeed Johnny Young Bosch in Legacy. I'd never forget that dude's voice.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I have so far to go.:allears:

I'm just so gosh darned excited.:yum:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
My hype meter has shattered with the anticipation of Saturday. 04 was a birthday gift from my best friend in high school, who was lazily passing off a game he didn't really dig. I fell in love with it mid-flight: the game is where the franchise began for me, so I'm pretty pumped to see you tackle it.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Hulk riding around on a helpless F-22 will never not be funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Cooked Auto posted:

Nah, that was the F-35 in this case. I don't think any 22's appeared in that movie actually even towards the end with the nuke launch.

Really? Granted, 200....4? Was a long time ago, and I was a turdy teenager at the time, but I could have sworn it was a 22. Oh well, if anything that makes it even better.

• Locked thread