Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

Guys, find a woman who looks at you the way GhostStalker looks at every bald, obese, single 58 year old accountant from Tulsa who managed to win $4,000 by not wagering on a Final Jeopardy triple stumper.

Got into Ace Combat with 5 (though I did go back and play 4, for PS2 trilogy completeness' sake), so I guess it'll be cool to see how the series kinda started out. References to 4 abound apparently going off of the backstory infodump you posted, especially with this remake, so seeing some of the history of Usea will fill in some of the history. I'll be sure to watch this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

Guys, find a woman who looks at you the way GhostStalker looks at every bald, obese, single 58 year old accountant from Tulsa who managed to win $4,000 by not wagering on a Final Jeopardy triple stumper.

AMReese posted:

Not to derail the thread or anything, but both of the Ace Combat links in the "games covered so far" section in the OP are broken.

I'm assuming that's because nine-gear crow's request to baldurk to have Zero and Electrosphere added to the LP Archive that he mentioned at the end of last thread haven't actually gone through yet and baldurk hasn't updated the Archive yet. The link will probably work when they do get added soon.

• Locked thread