Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice
Oh man do I already love AC 2's rocking 90s soundtrack. May have to play ACAHL alongside this because its one of the two games I can do that for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice

Shinjobi posted:

Is AHL worth playing if I don't own a Circle Pad Pro or a New N3DSXL? I don't really feel like fighting the control scheme.

I played through on a 3DS XL regular so I say yes, but I'm not sure how well that would suit you. YMMV I guess.

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice

nine-gear crow posted:

I'm not dead, despite the Universe's repeated attempts to see otherwise.

So, yes, Buddy. I'm still alive.

I'll have the full story for everyone next week.

Glad to see you're still here Crow. Welcome back.

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice
Holy poo poo man, that's rough. Glad you're still alive.

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice
Huh, I had forgotten they reused the final boss music from Joint Assault here, and I had no idea it had been renamed. But yeah, that's definitely Sulejmani's Shame.

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice
Well the starfalken is... something, alright.

Also I am pretty sure I know what I'm seeing, and I'm so glad to see the Ace portion of the video features one of my favorite things in AHL and JA/X2, the super Mig. Because the lower level planes can use better, higher level parts and the higher level planes can't the humble Fishbed becomes a terror of the skies. IIRC a highly tuned Mig can have better turning performance than things like the F-22. It does require getting all the high level parts first though, so its mostly a stupid trick, but its seriously awesome as a concept.

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice

Trizophenie posted:

Getting to the end of the games, what do you guys want shown off in the Legacy bonus video(s)?

Can't think of much, other than maybe the arcade/time attack mode. Been a while since I've played, so can't remember how its named.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice
Well Grint went into cutscene exposition mode a couple times, but still way better than the final boss of Joint Assault. That fucker makes you listen to his whole backstory speech while invincible as you wait to shove a missile or two up his exhaust ports.

• Locked thread