Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cangelosi
Nov 17, 2004

"It's cute," he said to himself warily, "but it's not normal."

nine-gear crow posted:

KEYNOTE
Callsign(s): Keynote
Sex: Male
Nationality: FCU
Signature Plane: E-767
Voice Actor: Richard Epcar (AHL), Uncredited (AC2)

Richard Epcar does seem to have a thing for voicing grumpy guys, and that guy is hella grumpy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cangelosi
Nov 17, 2004

Do what you have to do, you two. We'll be more than happy to wait.

Also, apparently the newer iterations of Infinity are starting to make the rare Gold and Black emergency sorties easier to get. Still haven't gotten them recently, but still...anyone wondering how long the AC servers are going to keep open, considering the other Namco FTP projects are practically dead?

Cangelosi
Nov 17, 2004

I was actually thinking you could use a text-to-speech program so it sounds like Steven Hawking is doing airplanes.

Cangelosi
Nov 17, 2004

Yes, you get recovering. I think we can keep the thread open with lively discussion.

As for Female Fighter Jet Warning Voice, I find that it is one of your big enemies in the Infinity version of the Avalon Dam mission, when you have to keep under 1300 feet and you hear the voice going "Pull up pull up pull up OH HEY MISSLE!" *BOOM*

Stop trying to kill me, Female Fighter Jet Warning Voice. It's hard enough.

Cangelosi
Nov 17, 2004

Nanomashoes posted:

Did your sudden internals failure happen while you were crossing time zones, crow? Maybe the international date line? Are you, in fact, an F-22 IRL? What have you been hiding from us? :tinfoil:

Don''t be silly. If Crow was an F-22, we'd hear him coming from a mile off.

Cangelosi
Nov 17, 2004

OH MY GOD RICHARD EPCAR VOICEOVER :neckbeard:

That is like chocolate ganache on the Welcome Back Crow Ice Cream Cake!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cangelosi
Nov 17, 2004

Kal-L posted:

At least they're not filthy "mercenary" dogs, fighting for whoever pays the bill, with no honor and no beliefs. :v:

"Oh, it's on NOW!"

• Locked thread