Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time

wormil posted:

You don't have to ignite the propane although I don't know how much it takes to suffocate moles.

On my grandad's farm we ran a hose from the exhaust of an old diesel tractor and let it idl for an hour or so. It seemed to work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

peanut posted:

The Eco Cute water heater system automatically fills the bathtub, reheats bathwater, records hot water usage, lets you select priority for hot water between the bath and kitchen, and adjusts supply to meet demand (to save energy.)

Are you still fiddling with unmarked crystal knobs behind a plastic sheet?

Out of all the things to miss about living in Japan, bathroom technology might be what I miss the most.

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

peanut posted:

The Sangetsu wallpaper catalog has a page of glow-in-the-dark papers that look like normal textured ceiling in daylight. I bet US brands have some too. I'd hire a professional to do install it if you value your neck and sanity.

That wallpaper is awesome for a kid's room.