Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beef Eater
Aug 27, 2020
I need the cheapest possible way to stabilize my unpaved driveway (about 150 feet long). It's been several years since I last put gravel over it and it's getting pretty muddy this spring. I was thinking of just buying one or two tons of gravel in my truck and shoveling it onto two tracks for the wheels. But I'm open to anything that would make the driveway driveable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beef Eater
Aug 27, 2020
Is there anything better than a broom and dustpan for getting dust and debris out of corners where it collects?

Beef Eater
Aug 27, 2020

peanut posted:

A vacuum with the bristle attachment.

slidebite posted:

I use our Dyson cordless for corners and along baseboards/stairs. Works great.

My only vacuums are an old upright that's too bulky to clean along edges well and a shop-vac.

Beef Eater
Aug 27, 2020

kreeningsons posted:

it's hard to beat this old classic. and for good reason

What's the good reason? I'm trying a broom and it's not working very well because the debris includes lint and cat hair that gets stuck to the bristles.

Beef Eater fucked around with this message at 01:48 on Feb 5, 2024

Beef Eater
Aug 27, 2020
Are shop vacuums good for dust bunnies?