Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frohike999
Oct 23, 2003
Anyone have recommendations on water softeners and/or water heaters? I had a new softener on my list for next year, but our water heater is starting to have issues, and I'd really like to just take care of both at once. Any particular brands that stand out to anyone?

I've got an Aqua Systems place by the house, and it seemed like a really nice product, but is $1700 installed for a water softener kind of steep?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frohike999
Oct 23, 2003
I haven't tried with a fence post, but if you have a truck and chain and can get an old wheel (we had a tire shop give us one that was bent up and they were tossing) I wonder if this would work. This was great for pulling posts for clothes line in my yard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1ouMDZeMC4