Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
aperion
May 15, 2007

i want to believe
Grimey Drawer

Ross Angeles posted:

San Diego: 1-9 0-2

In this not-too-far-from-our-own reality, this is where the entire coaching staff is jettisoned, Rivers is made interim head coach, Weddle is offered a new contract but refuses, saying he'd rather play for a contender like Jacksonville, and Donald Butler is cut from the team instead of waiting till the end of the season.

Then during the offseason, Telesco begins trading off key pieces of the team for draft picks, trades down in the first with the Rams so they can select their quarterback of the future and the Chargers have 20 picks going into 2016. And still, somehow, after a massive rebuild project begins, Bosa and Jalen Ramsey both go into preseason in a contract standoff with this team, confirming that despite the smart moves made, they are still poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aperion
May 15, 2007

i want to believe
Grimey Drawer
The Jets are still 10-6 and miss the playoffs, meanwhile the Chargers have a better season by beating the Broncos out of the playoffs. Peyton Manning retires in disgrace and Osweiler still jumps ship to Houston.

Yeah, this is my preferred continuity now.

• Locked thread