Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Not sure but if the Bengals keep running it 40 times a game then it might be bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Steelers are Super Bowl bound in this here thing

edit: i don't like

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 04:47 on Mar 29, 2016

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Ross Angeles posted:

if I was gonna fix anything it'd be making Denver lose and San Diego win.

Remember when people said you were doing that in the old ones. running sims is a rough life

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

piss rear end

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

If the Bengals rushed 42 times against the Browns last season I'm sure the games would have been that close but probably a 10-10 tie and a 6-3 barnburner

Actually I just looked and one of them was pretty close to that number of carries. Well that's something. Goodbye

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

this sim has predicted one real loss correctly for my drat team that i care for and ill never forget it

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 11:00 on Aug 27, 2016

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Can't believe Alabama won after all this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

wow the afc north is really good. especially all the teams of the afc north with no one left out for not winning certain things

• Locked thread