Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
I'm going to be watching
Bakemonogatari
Patlabor
Both!
Neither
View Results

• Locked thread
Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

Sadly, I binged all the monogataris over Christmas, so I can't join you all here. I might watch this robot show.

Monogatari is good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

Namtab posted:

Monkey is good

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

I'd argue this is the worst Monogatari arc, but I can't back that up without spoilers.

So whose job is it to post all the Snake OP mashups that the internet was briefly obsessed with making?

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

Those trumpets go with anything. See also:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3IgwLT_mYc

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

Watching Nise is an important step towards the ultimate goal of watching all the monogatari IMO. (source: I watched all the monogatari)

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

Everyone watch Nisemonogatari and post about it in this thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

Namtab posted:

I'm not going to be presenting nise, but if you want to keep up with monogatari there are plot important things within that show. To that end I will be posting plot summaries of three episodes a week for the next 4 weeks.

On what days and at what times will this totally-not-a-simulwatch be occurring?

• Locked thread