Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Choosing Lie can also cause the witness to be paradoxically helpful as their dialogue after choosing Lie can fairly often point you right to the correct piece of evidence, if you have it. "How can you prove I was at [blank]/with [blank]/that's my [blank]," and then notepad comes up and you've got "Suspect's [blank] found at scene" staring you in the face.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

If the best part of LA Noire in the facial capture they used then Roy is the best part of LA Noire. No other main actor in the game manages to make such good use of it. Being a smug rear end in a top hat isn't the most subtle role of course, and there are other characters that manage to do more subdued performances really well, but Roy just embodies smarm.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Manic_Misanthrope posted:

Oh that Biggs glitch. 360 era Rockstar at it's finest

I played on the PS3 and the exact same thing happened to me.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Given how terribly that text is overlain on the wood piles I'm of the mind to say it was meant to be removed but deadlines happened and it was missed.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

ApeHawk posted:

Because they thought that people would rather play as an rear end in a top hat who doesn't realize he's an rear end in a top hat instead of an rear end in a top hat who revels in the fact that he's an rear end in a top hat.

They thought wrong.

Well, also because Kelso wouldn't really fit in with their dramatic reenactments of classic noir in all the earlier desks. LA Noire isn't really its own noir story until Kelso becomes the player character.

• Locked thread