Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

Shhh... don't wake up the sleeping lion :3:

I'm only taking 1 circle of Wizard and my understanding is that basically none of the skills will matter that much, right? 1 point in Earthquake for CC, some points in Energy Bolt for a fast, cheap, AoE attack, maybe 1 point in Lethargy for the attribute, but outside of that I won't really be using the skills? Heard that Sleep takes long to cast, and Energy Shield doesn't do a lot and takes up a buff slot.

Also, Subzero Shield basically Energy Shield, but better, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

Do Sorcerers still suck?

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

Combat update coming on May 16th. Free class respecs / stat respecs too. Still haven't decided on how I want to spec my wizard :negative:

That's fast, I thought it's gonna be June! Hopefully Pyro-Linker is fast enough to get me up to Sorcerer, at least. Do you know how long the daily reset thing lasts? I'm hoping to be able to play around with Sorcerer C3 a bit while I can still reset it.

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

I thought daily dungeon bosses always drop cubes? Got one on my second run today but none on my first.

• Locked thread