Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

its cool. the destructible environments were badass so you could do things like blow up half a building to get your sniper a clear shot in there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I heard it's kind of buggy at present, but aside from that it's a solid sequel to EU/EW. I'm going to get it in the Summer Sale probably

yeah it kinda runs like poo poo and has some weird bugs

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Larry Parrish posted:

It had everything to do with it; they specifically had a really low squad size and map size because of the console releases

The expansion fixed some of that though.

squad sizes are still capped at 6, but they built the game with modding in mind this time so you can easily get bigger squads and add in more enemies to balance it out a bit

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Larry Parrish posted:

Anything is better than the enemy never moving at all outside of terror missions until you physically see them, and then they get a free move into cover because console gaming FTW

i think they still dont move around out of view, but the stealth thing helps a bit with that

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

trying to jack off posted:

i still need to beat the last level of ronin

its cool then you unlock ng+ which is basically hard mode and you gotta deal with stuff like the assault rifle dudes actually spraying their shots around

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Ronin is really good but I’m literally too stupid to deal with the gunners on NG+ and am stuck on like the fifth level.

i never ended up beating the third level or something, its brutal though

• Locked thread