Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Minimalist Program posted:

Here's the yard.

Thoughts? Comments? Ideas? Questions?

Your trees could use a bit of a trim as could the under brush of those flowers, bud. Other than that, it's a nice lil yard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Haha I don't know what I am doing and mostly I'm just out there hitting the trees, plants and lawn with my rake and scaring the birds.

Maple Story and Zelda really screwed up you kids for lawncare

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

sporklift posted:

This my yard.

What should I plant in this part?

It gets a few hours of this sorta sunlight in the morning and early afternoon I think. Not sure as I have not had this yard very long and it hasn't seen the sun in months.

Lavender or Bottle Rockets

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

ChrisHansen posted:

Plant stuff you can eat.

Flowers are dumb, tomatoes are yummy

Squash would work really good right there. And squash is loving delicious

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Here's a picture of the main patio, which is directly in front of the yard, and which is where I usually stand when I attempt to photograph the yard.

Thats actually a pretty nice little patio you got there, surf-duck

• Locked thread