Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fasdar
Sep 1, 2001

Everybody loves dancing!
Death to the ecological catastrophe that is sod.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fasdar
Sep 1, 2001

Everybody loves dancing!
drat I wish people didn't have an aversion to dandelions. My neighbor keeps offering to put weedkiller on my lawn because, while regularly mowed, it has a lot of dandelions with extreme taproots from before we moved in. I don't get it. Dandelions are good for pretty much everything around them, and in dry areas help to cover bare ground and soils to hold water. What, really, is the goddamn deal? They don't even hurt to step on barefoot. You can eat them.

Basically, what I'm saying is that lawns should be illegal west of the Missouri river.

• Locked thread