Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

jony ive aces posted:

chome says to firefox, "this ram ain't big enough for the both of us"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

In His presence the mountains quake and the hills melt away; the earth trembles and its people are destroyed. Who can stand before His fierce anger?
the sinister operators of the oriental laundry sneak through the back door of the dance hall to steal the owner's diary and release select excerpts revealing snide comments about the dancing girls

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

jony ive aces posted:

chome says to firefox, "this ram ain't big enough for the both of us"

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

y'all outlaw sharpshooters ain't but a posse o' ornery shits

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Linux Pirate posted:

wicky wicky yos pos jim pos desperado

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

The noble Indian uses every part of the computer.

Clockwerk
Apr 6, 2005

get kicked in the head at a tender age by a horse and spend the rest of your life a drooling addle-brained simpleton, entirely dependent upon your mother for survival, except the horse is wow

Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

I'll eat your fucking eyeballs if you're not careful

Grimey Drawer

Al Bundy for YOSPOS mascot, tia

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

*walks into saloon aggressively*
I heard there some fellers here who been utterin' unkind words about how

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

it'll shoot the fleas off a cat's back at 500 yards, chome! and it's aimed straight at your memory footprint!!

Olivil
Jul 15, 2010

Wow I'd like to be as smart as a computer
i would have a anodized aluminum unibody revolver with a black glass apple logo on it

it uses proprietary bullets and it would be the best revolver available

btw very nice thread op

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

Olivil posted:

i would have a anodized aluminum unibody revolver with a black glass apple logo on it

it uses proprietary bullets and it would be the best revolver available

btw very nice thread op

a dongle for bullets

Olivil
Jul 15, 2010

it would change bullet caliber after supporting them for 10 years and the new ones are active meaning theres a chip in the bullets

the adapter to use the old ones would be 29.99$

Olivil
Jul 15, 2010

walking into a saloon in a good part of town would gather good looks from the ladies when they see the gun

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

that was mighty kind of you, stebe

thwamkoyebe

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

"We're planning to move QA and support offshore to create a more positive work environment..."

/crowd whispers

The Injuns are coming!

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

skimothy milkerson
Nov 19, 2006

jony ive aces posted:

[yospos thunderdome]

SMYTHE: "you must not draw until the clock strikes twelve noon. once that happens you may fire at your convenience"

*dolly zoom on android phone*

YOSPOSTER: "which clock‽"

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Mahatma Goonsay
Jun 6, 2007
Yum
The Outlaw Josey Bear-Wales

computer toucher
Jan 8, 2012

A bird tweets something possibly vaguely racist in a tree, all other birds pile on it until it's dead.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
this is it, all three of you. here.

in the middle of the dusty street.

three gunslingers staring each other down as the saloon doors flap open and shut, you see a man in a black turtleneck and jeans duck back into a window and pull the shutters closed behind him. you three are alone in the street, everyone else is hiding scared, your pulse pounds in your ears.

your hand hovers over your holster, sweat beading on your palm, you know you have to draw soon or risk your grip slipping. you look hack and forth at the other two gunslingers, your eyes darting left and right like a spectator at a wii sports tennis match

left

right

left

right

in slow motion, you see a blur back to your left, your hand jumps to your hip. time still at a crawl, you see the handle of his gun glint in the sun and your heart starts beating again: it's bondi blue

you know with an early model like that, he won't stand a chance. feeling confident now, your hand wraps around the handle of your lime green, a full 33mHz faster than the bondi blue, you will have his blood soaking into the dirt before he even finishes loading extensions

it hits you before you know what happened, like a ton of bricks on top of your chest, you hear a tire screech and a car crash sound and you barely have time to look back to your right and you understand: flower power, slot loading, you never had a chance

everything goes black for a while, but after some time - you don't know how long, it is grey. as your eyes focus you see it isn't grey, not really grey, its a tiny checkerboard, litte black and white dots in a checkerboard pattern except directly above you: something else. the light hurts, holding your hand up to block it you peek out just a bit, a big, white rectangle hovers over you. blinking and squinting, you peek around your hand and see it: a sad mac face

EIDE Van Hagar fucked around with this message at 05:46 on Mar 31, 2016

Waspy
Dec 6, 2013

Christ, the packet loss on this barbed wire connection I'm on is literally the worst.

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

Smythe posted:

lets try to engage in some creativity here folks, instead of just posting someone elses work. thanks

gently caress you! no mods no masters!!!!

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

MLR is the guy who's really mad that his friends talked him out of selling all his possessions and moving to california to pan for gold

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Clockwerk posted:

get kicked in the head at a tender age by a horse and spend the rest of your life a drooling addle-brained simpleton, entirely dependent upon your mother for survival, except the horse is wow

lol

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

GameCube posted:

MLR is the guy who's really mad that his friends talked him out of selling all his possessions and moving to california to pan for gold

look I could have made mad bucks off of Bitcoin

but no yospos said in a smug way that Bitcoin was worth nothing

I could have had a Lexus or a Cadillac by now you fucks!!!

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!
I'll keep mining you jaded, jealous fucks

I'll get my fortune one day just you watch

landofcake
May 7, 2009

CANNONBALL TAFFY O' JONES!!!
huge town sized steam powered machines belch black smoke into the air to chip away at the now tiny bitcoin vein with a penknife

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

i have a drink at the bar with the town's fat widow.

i climb out the saloon window.

Satellit3
Oct 21, 2008

landofcake posted:

huge town sized steam powered machines belch black smoke into the air to chip away at the now tiny bitcoin vein with a penknife

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
check it out, it's called a cigarette. It's the wave of the future. cigars are dead, bro

this one tastes like mint

Mahatma Goonsay
Jun 6, 2007
Yum
"we smokum peace pipe", pulls out 3 foot long vape

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord

Jonny 290 posted:

check it out, it's called a cigarette. It's the wave of the future. cigars are dead, bro

this one tastes like mint

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

i would be dead! but the internet on horseback is cool i guess

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Satellit3
Oct 21, 2008

lol. is that the free food? you gently caress?

not 'round these parts pardner

• Locked thread