Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

GRAMAGEDDON ISN'T OVER YET. SORRY.-RA TEHUTI :smuggo::smug::smugdon::grin::parrot:
Forgive the cross posting. It's relevant.

I've been dual booting Linux since I was gifted an e-machines PC with Windows ME preinstalled. I started with Coral, moved to Xandros, switched to Ubuntu and once they started using the search feature for local files to feed Amazon, I switched to Mint. One of these days I'll switch to Debian, probably. I need to get Google off my portable devices because they're really irritating lately.

I got rid of Windows completely a few years ago because I'm not a huge PC gamer and it was more trouble than it was worth. (I think I quit on 7) I tend to keep the games on the closed source consoles.

I haven't upgraded in a while because everything is stable and I haven't picked up new hardware yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread