Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
I installed Kali the other day, now to figure out how to get my vm to go full screen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
When I was working on my redhat 64bit linux vm in the console. One of my coworkers went insane with rage when he saw me as root in my own VM. He told me I need to use his special bash he made and not be admin and just sudo everything. I think I hurt his feelings when I told him I didn't want to buy a raspberry pi. What the heck, what would I do with a raspberry pi?

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret

notZaar posted:

You could stick it where the sun don't shine for all I care, sweetheart.

Can I play crysis on it though?

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Yesterday my coworker called me a fag for not using vim. I hate linux and using nano is easier.

• Locked thread