Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

An Austrian family decides to move to Australia to beat the blues.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

Beloved lawman known for dispatching a deadly duck gunned down by associate of whores while building a house.

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

Father teaches sons the importance of faith with the help of a magic length of rope, pair of gloves and axe.

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

Helical Nightmares posted:

Unforgiven fits I think.

Honestly I was thinking the duck killer was Elmer Fudd :shrug:

It would have been clearer if I said duke, but I was trying to stay true to Little Bill's perspective :)

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

Jonas Albrecht posted:

Don't feel too bad, all three of mine are still undeciphered.

Two now :D

Jonas Albrecht posted:

A hospital stay alienates a young man from his friends, instills violent tendancies in him, and causes his best friend to shoot him in a stadium.

Akira

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

univbee posted:

An isolated shut-in must take over the family legacy after her parents' unexpected deaths, upsetting local businesses in the process.

Beetlejuice?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

Yep!

• Locked thread