Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?
4 Corners has an expose about off shore tax havens tonight. I haven't seen any reference to anyone in Australia or the US mentioned yet. I would think it will impact the election, if any current politicians are mentioned.

Should there be some very worried people looking at their assets right now?

I for one, have full confidence in the regulators not doing anything.

Comstar fucked around with this message at 02:20 on Apr 4, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?
I've heard that both ANZ and NAB were using the Panamanian dodgy lawyers. Why would they need them, don't they have people who do that sort of thing?

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?

Son of a bitch. I figured SOMEONE had to be behind "people not wanting to be paid more", and there it is. A paid front company. This should be the front page news, not the pay dispute itself.

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?
Amazing plan by ScoMo and Turnball. Get the Banks to PAY the regulator their costs. I can't image how that wouldn't corrupt it. Why, what could happen if the Banks get...gasp, fined! They'd have less money for the regulator! We could never have THAT happen.

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?

Zenithe posted:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-04-23/condamine-river-bubbling-methane-gas-set-alight-greens-mp/7352578

:stare:

Is the OSHA thread still a thing? I get the feeling this guy is kind of lucky.

I like how how the industry is trying to say "it's perfectly natural"!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?
Hands up everyone on 80K a year - YOU get a tax cut it seems. The other 80% of the population can continue dreaming.

• Locked thread