Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
screaden
Apr 8, 2009
Aren't free range chickens still allowed to be de-beaked as well?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

screaden
Apr 8, 2009

Zenithe posted:

This seems unusual. Is there some kind of precedent for this of is Geelong as bad as I've heard?

Geelong Council to be sacked by Victorian Government after scathing report

I hope they give me a refund for the fine for not voting in this piece of poo poo last time. One of the options was literally a homeless guy.

screaden
Apr 8, 2009

Nautilus42 posted:

I don't think the homeless have addresses to put themselves up as a candidates for any particular city council.

Why are you against homeless people on the ticket anyway?

On his little introduction on thing on the ballot it said he was living out of his car and had no address so unfortunately he couldn't respond to any enquiries, so I'm not sure how he was on there if that's the case.

And I'm not against him being on there, but you're right, what I should have said was, one of the options was Darryn loving Lyons, a man who would only use his position to further his financial interests in his various bars, clubs and restaurants along the waterfront. The homeless guy probably would have been the better option.

screaden
Apr 8, 2009
Welcome to Geelong

https://www.facebook.com/geelongvictoria/videos/10154120427349293/

• Locked thread