Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Redcordial
Nov 7, 2009

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

lol the country is fed up with your safe spaces and trigger warnings you useless special snowflakes, send the sjws to mexico
First post.

Not as bad of an OP as I expected from you, not too bad mr Cat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Redcordial
Nov 7, 2009

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

lol the country is fed up with your safe spaces and trigger warnings you useless special snowflakes, send the sjws to mexico
"poo poo's hosed in here, ey" - Ancient (white) Australian proverb

Redcordial
Nov 7, 2009

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Where the gently caress is the fire alarm? We need an evacuation asap god damnit, and we need everyone out yesterday.

Redcordial
Nov 7, 2009

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

I was there when he said that, and I still agree fwiw.

Redcordial
Nov 7, 2009

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Personally I cannot wait to watch Four Corners tonight, hell even QandA and 730 for any information to warm my heart.

I am very excited to see what I can find out about Illegitimate President Assad pertaining to a book I'm writing on the events of the Syrian War. All I know so far is that Bashar al_Assad has at least two cousins linked to this leak, and I'm hoping for juicy information.

Redcordial
Nov 7, 2009

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

My favourite dark and tragic art is that of Australian politics... Truly a disturbing and raw reflection of the bleakest parts of the human condition, true (f)art.

Redcordial
Nov 7, 2009

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Birdstrike posted:

I'm not entirely sure you understand what 'highlights' are, friendo.

And Tasmania cries out "Turnball, racist!"...

Redcordial
Nov 7, 2009

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

On ABC24 they just had a segment on the 200 year anniversary since the massacre ordered by General Macquarie where he ordered the men, women and children of a tribe be gunned down to send a message.

I remember someone in here posting a bunch of the Generals documents revealing the way he thought, and wrote about how the native population had to be dealt with. The part that struck me the most was the "Shoot them even if they refuse any commands, and hang their bodies from the trees to send a message to the others that disobedience will not be tolerated".

Just last week I mentioned this very command in a class debate at uni on indigenous affairs in psychology. As a former member of the defence force it carried a certain weight to it that I didn't think many would understand without a proper analysis of that command, and I ended up changing a few peoples minds who were not as understanding of the barbarity of colonisation.

Anyway, thanks to whoever posted those documents, the way they are so closely worded to today's legislation around indigenous and asylum seeker policy was really surreal...

Also gently caress yeah Dan Andrews! Legal funding has been assured for at least 10,000 asylum seekers awaiting refugee classification from our biased and disgustingly hideous system. Stay away from all comments sections regarding this story, just a heads up :(

Redcordial fucked around with this message at 02:00 on Apr 17, 2016

Redcordial
Nov 7, 2009

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

starkebn posted:

So some young Liberal MP was on Hack (on Triple J) this afternoon. Tom asked him what to look forward to at the budget and he said something like

"Government has to live within it's means and we have to cut tax for business to stimulate jobs"

It's going to be a corker.

The infamous Wyatt Roy, that was.

Redcordial
Nov 7, 2009

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

No one specifically asked, but let me tell you why Adam Bandt is a legend. He has personally visited a program I help manage which works with disadvantaged men, and the impact of such visits is more than just financial support and funding.
The few times he has graced our service he has attended with leading health and social leaders and program coordinators which enable a greater level of networking and relationship building.
The positive presence and contributions from such well-known MP's really has a flow on effect on the clients well being. It helps instil trust and faith in the system that has so often worn them down and abandoned them, and this is something to admire and be thankful of.
Bandt has also waved back to me the few times I have seen him at rallies and marches after throwing him a wave and smile, and that's loving cool.

Dan Andrews likes my posts when I comment on his facebook, and that's pretty loving cool too.

So pretty much, we seem to experience some of the most social and out-going MP's down here in Melbourne and for that I am thankful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Redcordial
Nov 7, 2009

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

LibertyCat posted:

Advocating anyone's suicide is a lovely thing to do, and I'm glad most decent human beings knocked off the "kill yourself" crap

You should definitely get hosed, at least.

• Locked thread