Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Au Revoir Shosanna
Feb 17, 2011

i support this government and/or service

BBJoey posted:

Turnbull will snatch defeat from the jaws of victory if it kills him.

This. He had the easiest election in the world but he's floating wildly unpopular thought bubble policies at such a rapid rate it's almost impressive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Au Revoir Shosanna
Feb 17, 2011

My hardon for peoples getting their comeuppance over the Panama Papers knows no bounds.

A boundless hardon with wealth to share.

Au Revoir Shosanna
Feb 17, 2011

People believe the LNP are better at economic management despite plenty of evidence to the contrary.

It mostly stems from Howard riding the mining boom and Labor inheriting that mess at the same time the GFC came along.

Au Revoir Shosanna
Feb 17, 2011

mal means bad

Au Revoir Shosanna
Feb 17, 2011

Yeah nah just because you can bend your neck at the precise angle required to have your head up your arse doesn't make it illegal.

Au Revoir Shosanna
Feb 17, 2011

Recoome posted:

It's a pretty typical Australian attitude at the moment, the whole :qq:no one else helps why should we?:qq:

See also: action on climate change.

Au Revoir Shosanna
Feb 17, 2011

ah but have you considered that non-whites might be literal actual monsters?

checkmate bleeding hearts, welcome to the real world :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Au Revoir Shosanna
Feb 17, 2011

Laserface posted:

How do you even trigger the "I'm a huge prick" filter?? It seems pretty successful at attaching itself to terrible posts

Hot tip: quoting displays the post as it was before the filter kicks in, hth.

• Locked thread