Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vladimir Poutine
Aug 13, 2012
:madmax:
I reckon Turnbull will call a DD, he said as recently as yesterday that he would. I guess we can pretty much expect a softball budget with some random sweeteners in it in May.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vladimir Poutine
Aug 13, 2012
Don't forget the party with the cross and OC underneath it.

quote:

Australian Christians believes that mankind is create in the image of God and therefore deserve to be treated in all circumstances with dignity and respect. This is the foundation on which our
pro life policies have been developed.

As a compassionate caring nation, Australia needs to find a better way to deal with un-planned pregnancies; a way that produces a positive outcome for the mother, father and the baby.

No taxpayer’s money should ever be spent on anything that does not produce this positive outcome.

Australian Christians affirm that all life is valuable. Extra effort is required by the community and our health professionals to defend the vulnerable and those without a voice. We believe strong laws are required to protect these Australians including babies still in the womb.

We support better funding and support for women with unplanned, and unwanted pregnancies, including those with medical and psychosocial co-morbidities, and we support abstinence programs that have been shown to work in reducing indiscriminate sexual behaviour.

Vladimir Poutine
Aug 13, 2012
Yeah, gently caress working in path. Everyone in my student cohort basically just ended up sitting the GAMSAT or becoming teachers.

Vladimir Poutine
Aug 13, 2012
Yeah, motorists will drive really close to cyclists either deliberately because they're arseholes or accidentally because they have no peripheral vision. One of the reasons why I don't really cycle is because I'm in no mood to be killed by some hick in a ute with a Bundaberg Rum bumper sticker. Actually, I know someone who wears a leather glove and punches off people's side mirrors when they do that. Probably costs them $100 and they're unlikely to do it again but I'm nowhere near that confrontational personally :shrug:

Vladimir Poutine
Aug 13, 2012
Yeah, I wasn't really advocating that. But until bike lanes are largely separated by some kind of physical divide like a concrete lip or a fence I'm personally not going to feel that safe riding around.

Vladimir Poutine
Aug 13, 2012
Australia Day wasn't a holiday in every state until the mid 90's so it kinda took off after then. I think that actually happened during Keating's reign anyway (1994 IIRC).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vladimir Poutine
Aug 13, 2012
The best filter is the one you get when you type s j w.

• Locked thread