Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

itstime4lunch posted:

True. They're mostly on the lookout for Thai language dissent, and few people here are fluent enough in English, especially in the current government, to even be able to read a forum like this one. Twitter is chock full of all manner of English language criticism, even from people residing in the country.

Anyway, to be safe, I'll just present information that has appeared in the news media or is based on my own perceptions of the situation without being critical.

I'd still be very careful, since that probably marks those who dissent in English stick out all the more.

Have you seen anyone disappeared? Or is it just something that's on the table with rule 44, and trotted out for critics of note like opposition party leaders?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread