Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 11 days!

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Two hours of Star Fox has me with an ache in my neck and a sense of irritation. Maybe I'm missing something here, but this feels like...well, first of all, derivitive of itself, and secondly, immediately gimmicky. I just finished Zoness and that stage sucked rear end. These controls are dreadful and I don't understand what the hell they are supposed to add to the gameplay. It's especially sad because the whole game looks and sounds exactly like I'd want an HD Star Fox to look and sound like.

The stupid giant robot gorilla also animated terribly and felt really underwhelming.

*i exhale large sigh* lol this guy again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 11 days!

Real hurthling! posted:

how you been stux?

only one word fro it if im honest... Freaking Epic. i feel this song bet describes it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3H14g_YFSN8

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 11 days!
shall i og ahead and make the may thread now or wait because this one... it reeks of poo poo!!!

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 11 days!

Wamdoodle posted:

Stux! Welcome back. It has been dark times since you left. What did you play while you were on forced sabbatical?

Oh that Stux!

*laugh track followed by appluse*

dont quote me

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 11 days!

Real hurthling! posted:

Ps4 is region free but dlc is locked so jpn games need jpn dlc

worth noting this isnt a huge issuesu as u can just make a japanense psn account and buy yen top ups to buy the dlc then use it on ur main account

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 11 days!
Official May Thread Posted Accepte No Substitutes.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3774186

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 11 days!

Broseph Brostar posted:

Gifs are good but where the Mei pun?

no anime

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 11 days!
wouldnt count on it seeing as last time i was ovelrooke dfor some ididot imposter the thread turned out to be a big fucki Fail and Bad

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 11 days!

codenameFANGIO posted:

I blame the absence of Lady Naga for that

dont talk about my good friend like that u gently caress

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 11 days!
i awati the day my comrades lady naga and taint reaper return

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 11 days!

oddium posted:

welcome back stux i'll post in your thread tomorrow

thank u,. its good to know that even in these dark times, friends are still loyal

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 11 days!

Guy Mann posted:

Seriously. Thank you, whoever drove her away.

dont post hjere

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 11 days!
it is now may, please migrate to the thread accordingly. thank u for your patience

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3774186

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 11 days!

glad u are here FAU. as u can see the may gaming chat thread is ready to go. no need 2 thank me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 11 days!
its been may for an hour and theres only one. ur story is full of holes

• Locked thread