Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

axleblaze posted:

I wonder what "hilarious" pranks April 1st will bring.

FirstAidKite posted:

excited for neat april fools day stuffs

No sites do anything fun anymore :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Lurdiak posted:

A friend of mine got spoiled by a loving thumbnail in a youtube recommendation.

What in that game could possibly be spoiled?

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Today was good day and then I remembered something I did to embarass myself four years ago and now the whole day's shot.

EDIT: gently caress now I'm remembering high school why did I think it was cool to wear my hair like that

gently caress my life is a parade of shame

:same:

Today i'm going to work on finishing Apollo Justice and probably also play more Stardew.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

VoidBurger posted:

I hope maybe next week there won't be any soul-killing controversies-that-honestly-should-not-even-be-controversies in gaming.

I agree, blueberry cheesecake is the superior Japanese kit Kat flavor.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Quest For Glory II posted:

a band curated by Bethesda....

Why is there just a guitar and half a drumset on stage?

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Accordion Man posted:

Team Ninja are completely innocent when it comes to Other M, its all Sakamoto.

Like it sounds like scapegoating but its not, it is actually all Sakamoto's fault, i.e. the lovely gameplay, writing, and Samus' character assassination.

Team Ninja wanted to make a cool action game but Sakamoto didn't let them.

Sakamoto got shoved into a loving closet after that and he hasn't been allowed to touch anything major since, thankfully.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

FirstAidKite posted:

I thought he still worked on stuff, just nothing metroid related

Like, I thought it was all just puzzle games now

Yeah, it's the classic "you hosed up but we can't fire you since you have seniority so work on some projects that you can't gently caress up and that don't matter" like miitomo and tomodachi life.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Lencho posted:

It was only for the Deluxe edition and it was $14 pesos (0.79 USD). :mexico:

I'm sad I missed out on it. :( I couldn't find anyone to get it for me in time.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

:eyepop: This rules

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

My favorite thing in the entire series is at the end of the first fight against fortune where she's crying over vamp and raiden just walks around her and leaves.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Quest For Glory II posted:

i'm sure jim sterling makes good poitns but i never click on his videos because of how he's dressed in the thumbnails

It's the glove. Why are you wearing gloves Jim. Do you have a claw under there ?

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

PantsBandit posted:

Every once in a while I remember the Gex games and how badly I wish they'd make another one. For some reason the level design in those games was always super endearing to me.

Under no circumstances should you go back and replay the Gex games. They have aged horribly, doubly so because of the humor.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2016/apr/18/microsoft-sold-xbox-one-ea

quote:

Blake Jorgensen, EA’s CFO, told investors during the company’s third-quarter earnings call that the combined lifetime sales of the Xbox One and Playstation 4 was about 55m units. Although Jorgensen didn’t break down the split, Sony, which regularly reports sales for the PS4, provides enough information to reverse-engineer the Xbox One figure.
In January, Sony revealed that the PS4 had sold 35.9m, meaning that the sales for the Xbox One – if both EA’s and Sony’s figures are accurate – stand at around 19.1m.

Bad news for Microsoft. I can see why they've stopped reporting the numbers if it's that slow.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Jay Rust posted:

Why is there an "N" in "GCN"?

Nintendo prefers three letters

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

You can breeze through all three paths in about six hours, and there's nothing to do after that, apparently.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Gwyrgyn Blood posted:

Is there any reason in particular for all the Lum avatars going around lately or just a fun anime trend of the month?

Try hot to get Lum-ped in with the rest of them!

• Locked thread