Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

it's not even april yet, you gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

I'm kinda almost excited for Watch_Dogs_2 because AssCreed 1 wasn't good but then Ubisoft learnt a few of the lessons they should have and made AssCreed 2 and I'm kinda hoping that history repeats itself.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

(still gonna give it a year before I decide on buying it or not)

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Meowbot posted:

Assassin's creed syndicate was absolutely breathtaking and really fun im not sure if you've tried it but if you haven't and like the series it is the best one besides black flag imho. It is probably the best "beat up people viciously" simulator and I ignore all the lore/story stuff but the combat is great.

I think its funny less than 24 hours abgor microsoft was saying quantum break could be a MEGA HIT then it comes out to subpar reviews, and welp
I was pretty disappointed in AssBro and never looked at another game in that series again. Also I think you're weird.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

wow, how derivative
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UY-L7YZM5w0

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

LawfulWaffle posted:

Man, the things some people can do with MUGEN just blows me away.
:confused:

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Lizard Wizard posted:

Archdook Ferdinand

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Sometimes flaws add character that increase your overall enjoyment of a game. Other times flaws are in Ubisoft or EA games.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

:shittypop:

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAbaOO71PMo

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Monkey Fracas posted:

I cannot get enough of High Quality Game Audio Rips
Same, they're almost all very High Quality.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

sprites are 2d and models are 3d

why you gotta use a technical term when there's a whole lot of generalised terms in the english language for look and feel?

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

This thread's reached the sex number of pages. Nice job, everyone. :)

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

exquisite tea posted:

In my opinion, 2016 is an even better year for video games than 2015.
I agree, because in 2016 we can play the games that came out in 2016 as well as the ones that came out in 2015

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Every year is better for video games than the last. :)

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

The Kins posted:

IIRC there's a complete design document somewhere at People Can Fly, but it's apparently not the kind of game a small independent studio can make anymore...
I'm dead. You killed me. I'm preparing my noose now.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Bulletstorm's design is the most brilliant loving thing. Slides own, skillshots own, shooting with pals who make funny jokes about being stranded on a resort planet owns.

edit: The fact that Borderlands got two sequels and Bulletstorm got none is a travesty.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

FirstAidKite posted:

no, FINGER prints

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

I like Strong Bad's Cool Game For Attractive People.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Mister Adequate posted:

Man last night I had a dream that I was playing Sleeping Dogs 2 and it was loving incredible, huge and detailed and insanely fun and was widely being touted as one of the greatest games ever made.

But Sleepy Dogs 2 does not exist :smith:

Hey remember when instead of making a Sleeping Dogs 2 they made a godawful loving MMO that had two separate currencies, a roulette for items that cost real money to spin, a half-assed base building element and stats that ruined the movement system that felt so fluent in the old game?

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Because I do. gently caress Square Enix.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

I got in the beta and then immediately regretted it. Not one part of it was even approaching decent.

I then got emails about how if I came back they'd give me the Batmobile. Nope, not worth it.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Holy poo poo Steam has a Trabant simulator

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

I'm pretty excited for the new alpha. Apparently they had to re-do a lot of physics, part of the point of that was to make railings work like in that gif instead of just making you bump away from them. The new physics are now in internal testing, which means there's a new alpha coming to backers soon.

I need this game yesterday.

edit: look at that discrete drift mode:

https://twitter.com/DelkoDuck/status/722202683424313345

Great Joe fucked around with this message at 15:13 on Apr 24, 2016

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Yup.

Same thing happened with the Red Dawn remake.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Jay Rust posted:

I think pro darts players are allowed to drink beer at competitions. It's as sport-like as an e-sport
They stopped that after this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQrzcu4BrhY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

The Star Fox cartoon thing looks like poo poo and everything has poo poo filters all over it for no reason and the humour is terrible.

• Locked thread