Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Electric Lady
Mar 21, 2010

To be victorious
you must find glory
in the little things
I swear they talk about Tauros steaks in that S.S. Anne episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Electric Lady
Mar 21, 2010

To be victorious
you must find glory
in the little things
I just bought Dark Souls III, as well.

My friend who I bought Guild Wars 2 to play it with him is going to be mad 'cause DS3's probably gonna take up all my time this weekend :shepface:

Electric Lady
Mar 21, 2010

To be victorious
you must find glory
in the little things
Dragons' Dogma is on sale on greenmangaming right now and it's also the best

Electric Lady
Mar 21, 2010

To be victorious
you must find glory
in the little things
Well, Dark Souls 3 barely runs on my computer and doesn't recognize my controller. And since I bought it outside of Steam, I can't get a refund. Waste of my god drat time and money.

I'm gonna go play something that makes me feel good like Dungeon Crawl. It's free and I don't feel like buying games anymore for a god drat year or so. :smith:

Electric Lady
Mar 21, 2010

To be victorious
you must find glory
in the little things
Good to know that there are about 60 video games, I lost count.

Electric Lady
Mar 21, 2010

To be victorious
you must find glory
in the little things
My favorite sports game is EA Sports

Electric Lady
Mar 21, 2010

To be victorious
you must find glory
in the little things

Ciaphas posted:

So did the PC port of DS3 turn out ok, I'm still leery after all the shenanigans with the DS1 port

Thinking of picking it up this weekend

It requires a very strong computer to run even at regular 30FPS. My computer's a few years old and after whining about it for a bit I tweaked some things and I can get it running at like 20-30fps regularly, though some moments in the Firelink Shrine tank the FPS. There was an update recently and I can't say for certain 'cause I haven't played recently but everything I've read seems to indicate that it runs worse.

Electric Lady
Mar 21, 2010

To be victorious
you must find glory
in the little things
I hope everyone is enjoying their last day of April gaming. I fired up San Andreas again and finally beat the loving follow the drat train CJ mission. Game owns. Sometimes I just run out and kill Ballas for fun.

code:
hello baller fucker
this is carl johnson
heres the deal.
if you roll up on the grove
i will find you
where ever you are
and break your legs
and thats a promise
my ducats now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Electric Lady
Mar 21, 2010

To be victorious
you must find glory
in the little things
I swear to god there's a song on Playback FM that Yuzo Koshiro must have sampled for the Streets of Rage 2 soundtrack.

• Locked thread