Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
man gamestop wouldn't sell you the gum off the bottom of they shoe for a drat buck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
banjo kazooie

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
Contrast is a nice game with interesting ideas and a good story that quickly gets bogged down in bullshit dumb completely unfun horrible oh god why did you loving do this the game was fine without this horseshit puzzles.

Lurdiak posted:

I beat Duck Tales, apparently you don't get to keep the treasures unless you play on Hard. :shepicide:

Haha let me know if you can conquer that bitch on Extreme.

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
Is Digimon like what the Go-Bots are to Transformers?

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015

codenameFANGIO posted:

Honestly it sounds like beating this game would have made me super mad anyway. :saddowns:

Man try Christmas morning 1990, when me and my brother got this game as a gift and we finished that fucker in like two hours and my dad was all what the gently caress are you loving kidding me this was seventy loving dollars or whatever NES carts cost back then.

My old man STILL gives me poo poo about it to this day.

VoidBurger posted:

I thought Contrast was waaaaaay up its own butt about how cool it thought it was! Wonky controls, too. I hope We Happy Few is more polished. I seem to recall hearing that many of Contrast's problems were due to crunchtime? Not sure if I'm remembering correctly though.

Everything about Contrast makes me think "Man, if this had another year in development, it really coulda been special."

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
You'll play MGS1 and 2 and be happy with the arcade stealth but then you'll put in loving MGS3 and great now the radar's loving useless and now you've got to worry about this camoflage bullshit and it's so goddamn slow and who are all these boring characters and ugh no so you move on to MGS4 and it's sixteen billion hours of Kojima's autism, just a loving slog of him smelling his own farts and yessir more weird boss battles i hope you like looking at a wet woman's rear end as she writhes on the floor and begs you to kill her heehee kojima-san you are a character!!! okay so how about MGS5 well by god it's more loving plodding godawful not fun stealth action where you have to sit still for a billion hours trying to loving plot out a route or whatever except OOPSIE you didn't notice one guard so now the whole mission's hosed; BETTER START AGAIN. oh yeah and vagina-bomb. BUT THAT'S OKAY BECAUSE YOU GET A DOGGY AND REVOLVER OCELOT DOES A FUNNY

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015

codenameFANGIO posted:

You may be right because I haven't played all of these yet but drat is this an embarrassing way to express your point.

I'm posting in a loving video game forum on SA. You can't get any more embarrassing.

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
Can't wait for Bloodboring to be released on Bone and PC so I can read about how unfair that is, for some reason.

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
I bought a PS4 for Bloodbourne, and I really couldn't get into it. But since then, I've barely touched the system. I got Disgaea 5, because I loved the poo poo out of the original Disgaea and its sequel, but now I realize that I don't have the patience to min-max an army of anime globs any more. I did get Tearaway Unfolded, which I thought was a really, really well-done platformer. It's my favorite PS4 game so far. But now I'm wondering what's on the horizon for the system that's truly exclusive. I do most of my gaming on Bone, 360 and PC, a lil' Wii U on the side for palate cleanser (half hour of Super Mario Maker is just perfect). I can't put any faith behind No Man's Sky; it's gonna be Spore all over again. Never cared for the Uncharted series so Uncharted 4's nowhere on my radar. I really wish Sony would do some sort of backwards compatible thing for their PS3 games like Microsoft did for the Bone. Or at least let me access my PS3 digital purchases. I hate having the system sit here doing literally nothing.

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015

Golden Goat posted:

Ratchet & Clank, Bloodbourne, Persona 5... what else is good on PS4?

Tearaway Unfolded is very good.

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015

PantsBandit posted:

Not sure if you're being sarcastic or not but it actually is really cool. People have been comparing HLD to Dark Souls, which is a dumb and misleading comparison overall, but it does have that in common. Specifically, the game is really not that difficult and there's plenty of health pickups scattered around the world. Outside of bosses it's pretty rare that I'll actually die. But the enemies still have teeth and will punish you for being careless.

Zelda is a super cool series but part of me always wonders what the point is of getting all these heart containers when there is hardly a single enemy in the game that's actually threatening.

Gotta have something to collect for %100 completion.

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015

Josh Lyman posted:

That's very silly.

Congratulations, you have summed up the entire series.

Hey, everyone remember when every delicate nerdflower on the planet cried about how Mass Effect's 3 ending was sad, and it made them sad, and they got so sad about it that Bioware went back and loving rewrote the ending so nerds would stop being suicidal over it.

Something tells me there's a lot of crossover between those fuckups and the guys who got suicidal over Avatar NOT BEING REAL.

cram me sideways fucked around with this message at 19:40 on Apr 5, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015

bloodychill posted:

cram me sideways doing their best to fill in the shitposting gap left by taints and stux but not nearly as funny.

Fine I'll just copy everyone's opinion about whatever and then we'll all have to get along.

• Locked thread