Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
so I cant play quantam break on windows 7? jfc

edit: max payne 2 is one of the best games ever made tho so I'll probably buy into their scheme. fuckers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

i was hoping remedy would go back to what they're good at -- third person shooter action with the main character droning on about poo poo while everything explodes

what we got is fmvs that require streaming from a server (why?) and setpieces that are too short to really enjoy

totally worth it

gonna wait for Quantum Break: American Nightmare for when they finally fix everything

what is american nightmare like? I loved everything about alan wake except for the actual core gameplay system which was shallow and boring

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
MGS 1 is seriously a masterpiece. What are your favourite scenes? I like the part where sniper wolf first gets a bead on you and Meryl. It's so intense prob the first true wtf moment in the series.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

I said come in! posted:

This isn't true at all though?

its not true of dark souls 1 to 3 either is I think what he was illustrating.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
anyone know the length of quantum break?

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
I've never played ninja gaiden is it harder than the ps2 shinobi? if you say yes I don't believe you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

DeckardPain posted:

For real though Quantum Break is far better than I was ever expecting.

The TV show episodes inside the game provide a great point for you to take a break after watching one and pick up still remembering what happened last time you played. The game itself also flows really well as a whole. Highly recommend picking it up.

wish you'd posted this last friday so I didn't suffer through the weekend trying to kill the ds3 hysteria with, ugh, ds2.

• Locked thread