Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

He trolled both the Broadcast4Reps and Anti-Ganking channels ingame. He kept making fun of the eve player who committed a murder-suicide in front of the community the guy played with, and said anti-gankers are prone to murder-suicides because of that guy.

p hosed up imo, but i think he wanted to get banned so he just kept going deeper and deeper until he got what he wanted.

well, not much to argue on that one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi
videogames, can you move this thread to fyad where it belongs? :swoon:

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

LuiCypher posted:

What references are those? I can't remember them.

they had their names in it but swapped first/lasts, alex dargon and dan agincourt, at the time mittani didnt want to be spotlighted so his last name was an anagram

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
VideoGames - Today at 2:48 PM Guys, I am remaking the Politics thread. From now on recruitment threads go in PGS please.

Turmoilx
Nov 24, 2015

I possibly could of done something more effective with this money but I'm not sure.
i wanna start playing eve so i need a invite link or however it works to get free days, i tried to play it yesterday and the game crashed during character creation so i uninstalled it wanna retry today

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Turmoilx posted:

i wanna start playing eve so i need a invite link or however it works to get free days, i tried to play it yesterday and the game crashed during character creation so i uninstalled it wanna retry today

you should take that as a sign

Turmoilx
Nov 24, 2015

I possibly could of done something more effective with this money but I'm not sure.

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

you should take that as a sign

but the graphics are hot

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

lol if goonfleet can be transferred to some guy who hasn't been in it for 6 years but The Conference Elite (code. 's main corp) was literally singled out and blatantly told that "we will never do this for you, and will close all tickets without response," even though there are active directors in said corp.

I can't imagine that CCP would be mean to an alliance built on highsec ganking, an activity that CCP has nerfed every six months for the last half-decade

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

He trolled both the Broadcast4Reps and Anti-Ganking channels ingame. He kept making fun of the eve player who committed a murder-suicide in front of the community the guy played with, and said anti-gankers are prone to murder-suicides because of that guy.

p hosed up imo, but i think he wanted to get banned so he just kept going deeper and deeper until he got what he wanted.

Oh so this is more of an Erotica1 situation.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

also have i been under a rock because murder-suicide in front of people, what, how has that not been more well-known

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

evilweasel posted:

also have i been under a rock because murder-suicide in front of people, what, how has that not been more well-known

I think it was the "made fun" which was in front, not the "murder-suicide"

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

the eve player who committed a murder-suicide

when was this

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

a couple months ago?

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

absolutely no chance in hell of a reversal at all. he is superpermabanned much harder than stunt flores. He was permabanned so hard one of his friends who had nothing to do with the ban reason was banned because of a 80b+ transfer of isk. He has received 0 response from CCP as well.

Sounds very Sreegs of them

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

a couple months ago?

why did i never hear of this and why was there no reddit hurf blurf

or are they rightfully ashamed of themselves for sperging out and defending the right to tell people to kill themselves

LITERALLY MY FETISH
Nov 11, 2010

Raise Chris Coons' taxes so that we can have Medicare for All.

Is there a place I can read to catch up on how the war is going? Piecing together forums posts isn't really doing it.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
there's a space gbs post if you're in goonfleetswarm (the real one) otherwise:

GOONS LOST ALL SPACE
RMT COALITION CRACKS SHOWING
GOONS TAKING BACK SPACE IN FADE
GOONS REFUSE TO HAVE REAL FIGHTS
that's basically it

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

LITERALLY MY FETISH posted:

Is there a place I can read to catch up on how the war is going? Piecing together forums posts isn't really doing it.

war update: deklein is fully under enemy control, our home region for the last 6 years
fade, owned formerly by SpaceMonkey's Alliance (one of our allies) was mostly taken by Pandemic Horde, but is now falling to us, phorde's staging station comes out of RF tonight
pure blind remains in flux, with MOA's territory very slowly growing, our eastern holdings being picked off here and there but largely staying intact, and the western part mostly being a forgotten ghetto that only gets taken for morale/psyops purposes

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

like to put a point on how little the enemy cares about eastern pure blind, a station went to its final freeport timer overnight and stayed completely uncontested by either us or the enemy for 10 hours before some of our guys finally waddled over there to take it back

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Who owns GFTP right now?

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Glory of Arioch posted:

phorde's staging station comes out of RF tonight

I think if they hurfed all the blurfs and formed up 3000 dudes and you blueballed them you could stick a fork in the rmt coalition.

Half of em got one foot out the door already.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Glory of Arioch posted:

war update: deklein is fully under enemy control, our home region for the last 6 years
fade, owned formerly by SpaceMonkey's Alliance (one of our allies) was mostly taken by Pandemic Horde, but is now falling to us, phorde's staging station comes out of RF tonight
pure blind remains in flux, with MOA's territory very slowly growing, our eastern holdings being picked off here and there but largely staying intact, and the western part mostly being a forgotten ghetto that only gets taken for morale/psyops purposes

phorde is so bad that i won two tcu timers this morning and killed a kestrel

i do not believe i have gotten a pvp kill since early 2014 and that one i was using a curse heavy neut ship which is mostly a useless gimmick to annoy people and did no damage

actually, i did get like 3t of kills in br- but idk when that was, that sort of doesn't count since hitting "fire" every 5m while i am locked into a multi-hour siege cycle is not exactly pvp skill

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Yeah, I gets down with the homies

a couple months ago?

post the picture.

evilweasel posted:

Don Gately clarified, but I also think it wasn't broadly publicized? The Anti-Ganker community is really small, super insular, and, afaik, it wasn't really driven by the game. A dude just kind of snapped. Or, at least, I hope so. It also makes sense that CCP doesn't broadcast it, as it's easy to jump to the former conclusion and that's a pretty lovely smudge on your name.

Loyalanon was an interesting character. He was a fun guy to fly with, and we had a lot of really cool times, but he frequently caused me, and many others, migraines over the drama that surrounded him. He was notoriously inconsistent, in his attitudes, motives and relations, the very definition of a loose cannon. One day he'd beg me to join goons, only to shoot a few GSF freighters the next. He's the direct progeintor of the Anti-Ganking subgroup and organizations as a result of his ceaseless and merciless trolling. He'd scam anyone and everyone, through long cons, short cons, soliciting donations or help. And would record the very moments of anguish when someone who considered themselves in the inner circle of CODE. realized they had been scammed, manipulated and backstabbed, only to play that recording during lulls in fleets.

He was also severely burnt out. I think G$ got it right; he was trying to get banned and trolled to close to the sun, on purpose, bro.

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002

VideoGames posted:

Many thanks! I might wait until my drone skill has trained so Rock can at least defend himself.

SO CUTE

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

DisgracelandUSA posted:

post the picture.

:nws: https://u.pomf.is/rbgwak.png

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Yeah, I gets down with the homies

wasn't the one i was hoping for, but that'll do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
This thread is now closed, there is a brand new Neutral thread here:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3773671

Good luck Spacers!

• Locked thread