Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vulvamancer
Oct 2, 2006

Yes! It all makes sense! We may be freaks, but we're freaks with teeth, and claws, and magic wands! And together, we can stand up to Farquaad!
Breaking my self-imposed silence for my 421st post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vulvamancer
Oct 2, 2006

Yes! It all makes sense! We may be freaks, but we're freaks with teeth, and claws, and magic wands! And together, we can stand up to Farquaad!

CommonShore posted:

You forgot Eonwe's thread :colbert:

No, no she didn't.

vulvamancer
Oct 2, 2006

BaltecsGrindr fleet is definitely for real and we want 50/50 apocs/megas so I imagine we won't have much of problem getting that.

One huge bummer about being an FC and a space barbie is I only fly like 5 ships. FC tengu, FC prote, FC legion, FC damnation, FC svipul. And most of those don't have awesome skinz. I have a really sweet quafe mega skin that I'll probably never get to use because megas don't have enough tank :(

vulvamancer
Oct 2, 2006

Unfunny Poster posted:

Querious' money moons under Horde sov are owned by the alliance with all the money earned going into the alliance wallet to fund the ships for the newbies. All the other crews in Querious get the moons in their systems and are off limits for people to hit. I would know this since I'm in the chat channels that sort this stuff out, but please tell me more about how it's a secret scheme to funnel money towards PL's wallet. :allears:

Wow you really slurped up what the "chat channel" said. This is really easy to verify, fly to every dyspro in Querious and see who owns them (hint: It's not Pandemic Horde).

vulvamancer
Oct 2, 2006

Venom Snake posted:

To elaborate on this carrier thing: the theta method of jumping to save others is going to be more effective after this patch and taking down carriers with subcaps that don't have significant logi support isn't going to happen.

Yeah but they don't auto-aggro so who gives a poo poo?

vulvamancer
Oct 2, 2006

So I've been really busy in Eve and haven't read the last 100 pages of this thread, did I miss some really good talk about Eve?

vulvamancer
Oct 2, 2006

Xolve posted:

Asher doesn't need to change anything to feed us kills, he's doing just fine, thanks.

The other night you brought 500 to fight my 70. This time you guys only needed Tishu, Snigg, and Darkness. Making progress!

vulvamancer
Oct 2, 2006

GreenBuckanneer posted:

So if I want to rat in peace for an income where should I do it?

- the question everyone really wants to ask

Drone renter corp isn't a bad idea. Most of the elite pvp groups require that you have your money making accounts separate from the alliance. That's why PL ratting carriers never die, they are dying in rental corps (or karmafleet). If you want to make money in GSF look up running missions near Saranen for now. Presumably exploration still works pretty well too.

vulvamancer
Oct 2, 2006

Hazdoc posted:

i couldn't find the upvote button for this post so i must be on SA

Hey, be nice. He's a p cool duder.

vulvamancer
Oct 2, 2006

bonewitch posted:

for boosting there's only two options, Damnation for armor fleets and Vulture for shield fleets

The damnation is sooooo much better than the vulture, I hope they fix this before they go only on-grid boosts.

vulvamancer
Oct 2, 2006

ullerrm posted:

There's weird streams of liquid running down my face, am I melting down? Thread plz advise

(nvm, it's just the gym sweat)

If you're just getting back on the horse allow me to extol the virtues of the squat, the world's best exercise. Do that and if you have a home gym or you are the type of person who doesn't mind lifting in front of other people: clean and press, the world's most fun exercise. Focus on good form, don't worry about weight.

PS: if you were just at the gym as part of your regular schedule, carry on.

This message brought to you by Theta Squad: Please Work Out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vulvamancer
Oct 2, 2006

I don't recommend you do too much bench press. Your chest will get too hot and your ribs will boil.

• Locked thread