Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

Tokyo Sexwhale posted:

The core corp that formed Pandemic Legion originally, [ISRAD], was GoonFleet's old BlackOps Squad. They decided that GoonSwarm wasn't cool, and got in a dick measuring contest with Darius JOHNSON, who didn't like them anyways apparently, and then left, and formed PL.

I've left a lot of poo poo out, but if you've ever been another Goon MMO Guild, it was a lot of that same style drama before a guild splinters.

Not even close.

PL was around way before ISRAD.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

crazystray posted:

Is there a way to check out your character without subbing? I want to see where I left off the last time I let my sub lapse and don't want to pay for it. VideoGames mining adventures have inspired me and I may resub just to go mining but I am curious what mining skills I had.

If you log in to your eve account management you can get an API for your account and use a tool like evemon to check skills and isk and maybe assets too.

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

evilweasel posted:

API doesn't work if you're unsubbed.

I think this may have changed. I added an account to evemon that wasn't previously in evemon that has been unsubbed for a few months and it pulled SP and isk. I didn't check assets so I'm not sure about that.

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

BFM or B_FM??

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

Zephyrine posted:

That seems a bit optimistic. CCP trying to scale a single hull irregardless of the size of the enemy fleet.

Currently half a million EHP will get you head shotted in the wrong fight. So what's the alternative? a subcap with a million EHP? How does that scale when you bring it into a small gang?

Maybe they will limit amount of DPS it takes so it will take x number of seconds to kill no matter how much incoming DPS. I think they are doing that for citadel's?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

Tomorrow

• Locked thread