Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trevorrrrrrrrrrrrr
Jul 4, 2008

Cygni posted:

i went to a reddit, man is it real bad and man do they have serious emotional problems wrt to Mittani

like i remember making fun of sirmolle and lady scarlet a lot and stuff, but like their entire front page is various weird or dumb things about him

He does make it really easy though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trevorrrrrrrrrrrrr
Jul 4, 2008

Tokyo Sexwhale posted:

I'm pretty sure everyone knew about the dread cache, but the thing that likely hosed Kismeteer over was GSOL dudes being forced to do audits of all of our hangars of poo poo in every station, because Kismeteer said "Oh boy if I wanted to I could steal a lot of poo poo!".

You don't do that poo poo during a war where everything is burning down and your logistics dudes are already at wits end. Adding additional work to them could make one snap and just start dumping hangars and wallets.

Sounds like the perfect time to verify poo poo can't be stolen, tbh.

Trevorrrrrrrrrrrrr
Jul 4, 2008

SperginMcBadposter posted:

He probably left on his own. The only person I've heard of getting kicked for saying mean things is the person who supposedly told mittens to gently caress off in a jabber pm. :laugh:

that actually owns

Trevorrrrrrrrrrrrr
Jul 4, 2008

evilweasel posted:

uh no

imperium is the replacement name for the coalition to replace cfc (both of which are not in-game entities), we're still goonswarm and that name hasn't changed and won't change except to the extent we were required to by game mechanics

I'm just coming back after two years, why was the CFC renamed Imperium? I've never heard the actual reason for that

• Locked thread