Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bad news bareback
Jan 16, 2009

Someone invade Dek please. Thank you in advance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bad news bareback
Jan 16, 2009

dialhforhero posted:

Also Sigma Supremacy

Caldari Supremacy

Make GoonFleet Great Again

:agreed:

bad news bareback
Jan 16, 2009

(1:55:17 PM) rc: :siren: Infrastructure Hub in VFK-IV (Deklein) (UKC [CONDI]) is being hacked :siren:

:yayclod:

bad news bareback
Jan 16, 2009

almighty posted:

Is that really another VFK headshot attempt?

By an Ishtar fleet no less.

bad news bareback
Jan 16, 2009

bad news bareback
Jan 16, 2009

vyst posted:

Kiresays, Do you even know what a slope is?

Something that ends Top Gear?

bad news bareback
Jan 16, 2009

Unfunny Poster posted:

What's wrong with Captain America?

He's so handsome :(

bad news bareback
Jan 16, 2009

Potato Salad posted:

In all my time playing eve or following eve after, I haven't seen Endie bad post.

Did he change, or did Condi change?

War changed.

bad news bareback
Jan 16, 2009

Glory of Arioch posted:

Best case, we lose EVERYTHING sov-wise, and probably some of our numbers as well. We will still have shitloads of money and an entire universe upon which to vent our autism.

Hmm yes.

bad news bareback
Jan 16, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnsiZOJjfUg

bad news bareback
Jan 16, 2009

Despera posted:

What the hells going on with the ring?

:frogout:

bad news bareback
Jan 16, 2009

What's the easiest way to save a super or titan that hasn't been subbed in a long time and is definitely not in friendly space? GM moving it appears to not be an option

https://support.eveonline.com/hc/en...c243cdd547c1117

bad news bareback
Jan 16, 2009

ToadStyle posted:

I'm vaguely interested in trying this game out. What's the minimum time/week and time/session needed to get anything out of it?

It's possible to login a couple times a week and have fun but it's rare to login for less than an hour and have fun. If you can commit 3 months, a couple days a week a couple hours at a time fun is possible.

bad news bareback
Jan 16, 2009

Hey I did an interview for a video game show, watch me display my stunning lack of knowledge of Goonswarm and Eve in general!

https://www.twitch.tv/queuetimes/v/59846774

bad news bareback
Jan 16, 2009

dialhforhero posted:

Make GoonFleet Great Again

Sigma Supremacy

bad news bareback
Jan 16, 2009

Foehammer007 posted:

is it online

Open beta is online and the full game has MP.

bad news bareback
Jan 16, 2009

im permabanned poster yolo swagtron. i first started reading reddit when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of "the red pill" and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like "lol spermjacked again" and "men are raped in prison" in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of "euphoric" style of reddit memes was all about; i think it's the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who "go their own way" MRA to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

bad news bareback
Jan 16, 2009

Dalael posted:

The problem with girl streamers is dudes

bad news bareback
Jan 16, 2009

vyst posted:

I love when a girl streams on my face tbh.

it's pee

bad news bareback
Jan 16, 2009

Narciss posted:

If the best insult this thread can come up with is "Men's Rights Advocate", then I will proudly bear that mantle. I will always advocate for the rights of those who are under insult by society.

JFC aren't you dead yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bad news bareback
Jan 16, 2009

:captainpop:

• Locked thread