Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Take away the logi and that could be a dscan of JU-

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

-Troika- posted:

unban FNLN

I gotta say I'm not sure I like the modern sanitized War Room. Major op threads without 2 pages of Epsilon concern trolling just aren't entertaining to read.

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Glory of Arioch posted:

no, we've definitely lived in the drone regions at least once

i cannot speak to it personally though

paging weaselior to the thread

We never offiically lived there - back in the Scalding Pass days/just after the LV war, several squads had poses in Etherium Reach (K-7 then) for Amarr folks to use to rat.

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Also, running just enough successful bombing runs to be put in command of a battleship fleet, losing it horribly, and being busted back down to bombers - ad nauseum.

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Eonwe posted:

copy and paste please!!!!! I don't click on kotaku links

All gators should be guillotined

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
So what's the likelyhood of an actual fight for vfk tomorrow?

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

vyst posted:

It's not like he's going anywhere.

Can I make jokes yet?

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Sakako posted:

So what I'm seeing is DBRB is just a trainwreck that somehow gets into management over and over again? How does this happen? For the lols?

1. Doing what DBRB does is soul crushing work, and he's done it consistently for like half a decade now.

2. He's not quite as awful as the memes about him indicate. His voice can be pretty grating though.

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Not if you lose a whole lot.

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Whatever happened to TheAdj, he hasn't posted a kill in two years... did he win eve forever?

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Probably lived in Alberta

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Why would anyone read TMC

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
poo poo, even loving SELEENE is back

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Someone get Mawg Spawn to read this one

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
RIP UMI I-hub

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Siets posted:

Stream ended. Here's a link to the full past broadcast: https://www.twitch.tv/ccp/v/57827045 New PvE content discussion begins around 57:20. Hilarious DBRB interview was the segment before that.

lmao vily is so assmad that people didn't worship his feet after coming back a year later

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

hailthefish posted:

Does his dog still bark while he's FCing?

His dog is long dead

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Dadbuck posted:

DJ doesn't even like Mittani, and considering the loss of goon talent recently, I can see why.

The DJ clique never got along with the Mittani clique, and let's face it, Mittani tries to write himself into everything.

I mean we lost an unreliable cocaine addict and a furry

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
So I'm not really seeing how you win a defensive war with fozziesov - I mean even with high ADMs, attackers need to commit next to nothing in terms of ship power or time to reinforce any system they want

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Conspiratiorist posted:

but she just broke down in tears from being mocked instead of being put on a pedestal for having a vagina.

Conspiratiorist posted:

And that poo poo came down from the top - a cultural revolution to purge actual goons, because all goonfleet is about is having obedient autistic drones.

Tell me more about True Goons being horrible misogynists! You fit right in with the rest of the reddit hordes, please stay there (and stop posting).

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Hi, transphobes aren't welcome in goonfleet. It's not that hard. Go away.

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Dadbuck posted:

Vily: now killing us

Vily wouldn't have factored in our favor no matter what, he'd either be on an unannounced multi-year disappearance, or angry that his job wasn't magically safe for that period of time. There's no happy ending with someone as entitled as him.

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

you're responding to the gimmick

Damnit

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Magres posted:

wtf is this viceroy poo poo ive heard about

goons please dont try to be pretend space nobility or feudal space lords or whatever

It was a dumb idea that wouldn't have even been feasible under dominion sov.

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
It seems reddit is convinced there will be some huge fight for vfk today. Can I put an entosis on my aeon and take care of the Ya0 nodes?

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

GaussianCopula posted:

it's the precise moment in them when the pendulum changed it's momentum.

I thought it was when TMC tried to sell people on a six figure kickstarter for a book about a largely irrelevant territorial war and responded to criticism by saying that the community doesn't exist.

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

dragonstalking posted:

Bovril had a pretty good reputation for pvp until they sold out for RAZOR.
I thought they'd die in obscurity eventually, joining OSS genuinely surprised me in a good way, maybe now they can rebuild the talent they lost in the CFC.

The only thing OSS can educate on is how to pop day old pods on the PF- gate during major strat ops.

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Magres posted:

okay seriously please tell me this poo poo about the imperium being your name is at least half tongue in cheek, preferably mostly or entirely tongue in cheek

its so goddamned pubbie edgelord

it used to be clusterfuck coalition, but it was changed to make us more marketable for Mitten's pocketses.

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Ynglaur posted:

Sion said that Reddit echo chambers don't represent the whole Eve community. The war was as irrelevant as any territorial war in Eve, but was certainly the largest event going on at the time: it was basically the CFC's civil war. The six-figure thing is simple: the author has a good job. This was apparently hard for some people to understand.

The only hard part to understand is why Mittani would stand by an insufferable prick like Sion, who is basically our Baki Yuku

oh wait dollar bills.

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Well, he should be put back in the box from which he was hiding all this time.

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I mean that Groen book took forever to make, but it's quality poo poo

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I don't like the idea of constantly shifting NPC homes because I have a super that I only really sub for important poo poo, and if we're on the move all the time, the front will be a galaxy away.

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Foehammer007 posted:

What's a red pill

rejection of society's norms because they're just too darned anti-man.

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

crew posted:

I find it odd that these guys are doing pretty much nothing but headshots which are essentially glamor shots. Makes me think they dont have the stomach for a grinder.

Luckily fozziesov allows you to grind a whole region with like 20 dudes with magic lasers

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Hubbl3 posted:

Like in the real world. The guys who sell the weapons always win.

Jews

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I guess Branch lives to see another day.

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Well UQ9 was easy.

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Wait CO2 are Serbians? Ahahaaha holy poo poo their entitlement complex and historical revisionism make so much more sense now.

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

dragonstalking posted:

Further, what does it say about the CFC that such people were your ~valued allies~ right up until they decided to backstab you?

We should distribute more Srbosjeks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
So are we just going to lose VFK without a fight? Cause that would blow

• Locked thread