Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Yeah, I gets down with the homies

Kirs posted:

Got myself a VPN, so I can poo poo up a new thread now. Yay.

I meant to ask you a few days ago, how did you recruitment efforts with a certain Russian highsec hauler go? People are dying to know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Kirs posted:

Well, I got 32b off him and left him with 10b he did not wished to give me at all. he spinned the situation that he was TESTing goons if we still scam...fun thing is that he told me that he was dying in all that freighters in order to test fittings and game itself. What a puppetmaster. Last week he offered to educate me so I can scam better.

I guess he learned a-type adaptive nano platings and slaves in a Providence don't stop 40 talos. :v:

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Morris posted:

Seriously people the guy asks how to make money and you say "ratting," he has probably rage quit this thread altogether. :kingsley:

Ratting is easily the highest isk/effort because it can be done largely afk in a drone boat, but if you want some tears with your isk you can recruitment scam or try out highsec ganking (either solo Vexor+looter or running support roles for an organized group). I made my first (and second and third) billion by finding a PLEX-filled freighter and passing on the info to a CODE./Miniluv gank fleet.

Vexor ganking is a great way to make money, but it's prone to being hosed with (people steal your loot), and requires a bit of start up (1-2 Vexor pilots, 1 scanner, 1 DST pilot) and money (1b +/- for vexors, the scanner ships and the DST).

If you're eligible to join MiniLuv, scanning pays out 50m + 5% of scooped loot (capped at 500m) for every freighter you scout. I know some guys making upwards for 5-6b a month, and in our biggest month we paid out some 15b isk in bounties. Join MiniLuv Today! We also have a scam contract program if you're motivated enough for that, which pays out relatively well.

InternetJunky posted:

Last time I played I made my fortune finding finished, abandoned anoms and dropping MTUs to scoop the loot. Is this still ok to do?

If the anom is empty, it's all yours.

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

I did it, I read the whole thing.

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Zephyrine posted:

Anything juice?

I can't find the link.

I was talking about this spergfest of a thread that exploded 11 pages when I took a night to do RL poo poo. I'll post my TL;dr of logs later on (aka never).

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Nietzschean posted:

So what is the alternative in your mind?

Oh geeze guys I really need to go right now because my dog is pissing directly on the child I've been neglecting all day to play this spaceship game but I dare not just walk away from the computer and let this spaceship die because REIMBURSEMENT IS NOT A THING and the knowledge of that keeps me shackled to this desk and pissing into an overflowing cheetos bag.
:goonsay:

MiniLuv bumpers get SRP and wear diapers so they don't have to worry about this :eng101:

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Zephyrine posted:

It seems to balance out in the end because Amarr and Minmatar battleships are very popular while we are the only people to field Megathrons.

Also when it comes to Hybrid weapon systems you *need* T2 ammo. T1 crystals are alright and T1 projectiles are better still.

But there's no void for rail guns :smith:

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Tuxedo Catfish posted:

is Miniluv still being bankrolled out of Warr's own wallet or does it get alliance support?

Miniluv is self sufficient and conducts itself in a manner that ensures it's financial solvency and stability. We also endured nearly 4 months in the red before/during the hyperdunk nerf. We generally do not see alliance dollars except in rare occasions and have monthly budget of around 100b isk. Warr has not been bankrolling miniluv with carriers for probably about 6 months or more.

We are anomalous though, as most SIG's don't have the money making opportunities we do, though I would never turn down some money every month. Although a one time payment of anything less than 10-50b would be drops in the bucket,

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Zephyrine posted:

I think blizzard are sitting on some big revelation as to why they never introduced player owned housing. Even when games like DAOC and Anarchy Online had it years before.

If I would guess it would be that MMOs depend on people meeting other people and interacting with them in order to bond with the game and stay in the game. Every second you spend locked away from other people you form your own static bubble and that bubble is easy to get bored of since humans are the unpredictable variable that makes the game experience change and keep people playing.

Hence why garrisons were probably a bad idea because people just sit in their garrison all day.

Nyeh, UO had houses and that was a big part of the game. Opening up your house as a place people could look at, destroy (even potentially blow up), using it as a shop, luring players into it to kill them. I think the only problem with MMO housing was the privatized instance of a house which truly seals players off from one another (which was a another lovely thing about going to theme park instances instead of globalized zones). I think the bigger problem was creating enough interesting and meaningful space to actually place enough houses. Perhaps you can't have houses if they're privatized, because the game feels hollow and empty when bereft of players. But when you allow non-instanced houses in the open world, it forces the open world to be huge and feel hollow and empty. lol, hi eve.

Although, I played Anarchy Online, from release more than I'd like to admit, and more recently than I'd like to admit. I think I've set foot into that apartment maybe a dozen times. There's no mechanical advantage to it, it doesn't do anything, so why even go there?

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

I believe the Amarrian empire should fall. DeTh to all whities!!!! :jihad: :hitler:

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Huge_Midget posted:

Smoke freighters erry' day.

:same: :agreed:

E:

ullerrm posted:

This is why Red Frog and other communal shipping services have big notices that say "try not to ship containers, and if you must ship one, please mention in the contract description field that there's containers."

Whenever I ship red frog, I always use containers and never mention it in the contract description. On purpose :getin:.

DisgracelandUSA fucked around with this message at 21:15 on Apr 7, 2016

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Siets posted:

Make Eonwe a diplomat. :eonwe:

I'd make eonwe a miniluv diplo. He and code. could have fun trolling each other for hours

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Do I teach Video Games about ganking, and, if so, when?

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

If I was gonna gank a newbie (even goon) in a rookie system, it wouldn't happen without throwing isk at the dude, and telling them why/how they got ganked, how to prevent it in the future, etc, etc. It's something that we do pretty frequently in MiniLuv, tbh.

On a serious note, how I am I supposed to recruitment scam dudes now?

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Morris posted:

Guessing that was a reference to the saga of Zopiclone.

(So maybe don't wait for him to have revenge on his mind...)

Not really. No one outside of code. leadership and highly active MiniLuv dudes know about this.

Basically, a fairly active dude from CODE. with director access stole their Uedama (HQ) stash. Total about 40b isk. Writes a big long screed that he evemails to everyone that is someone in ganking about how no one in CODE. pulls their weight, loyalanon is doing all the FCing and CODE. sucks and needs a kick in the nuts to become a better organization, loyalanon is a poo poo boss and CODE. would be better if it was run by someone like Boney or Globby.

Everyone tells this dude what a massive retard he is. Loyalanon robs people of about 15b and quits a week later. CODE. is dying, sadness ensues.

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

In the efforts of trying to derail all the making GBS threads the bed that is this thread, here are some danq leaqs from the Zopiclone incident. Read top to bottom (in chronological order):

Zopiclone posted:

Sent: 2016.03.30 07:33
To: 290xanaots, AndroGon Navy, Ben Li, BoneyTooth Thompkins ISK-Chip, Capt Starfox, Chenshar, Chocolate Mooses, Cultural Center, DeadChick Rising, Elite Harvester, Globby, Grifter Jones, Guybertini, HABEPHO, howling wind, James 315, Jason Kusion, John E Normus, Kalorned, Lament von Gankenheim, Logical Fallacy, loyalanon, Zula Terra,

Hello,

I took about 40+ billion from the CODE Alliance today because I believe that it needs a slight wake up call to address its complacency. I am certain that it's only a small dent in the corp wallet and I hope things go back to a level of normal soon enough. But the people in this alliance are getting very lazy. They rely on loyalanon for majority of their gaming experience instead of participating in the process and helping the CODE fleets grow across New Eden. Laziness is a cancer. It must be eradicated. There is a saying where I'm: "Just because things are going well now, doesn't mean they can't suddenly go horribly wrong."

If he doesn't log on, your CODE just doesn't know what to do with itself. No one has stepped up to fix it. Instead the regular moto as of late has been: "I Can't be Bothered".

I can't be bothered to bump.
I can't be bothered to help with scanning.
I can't be bothered with helping to scoop loot.
I can't be bothered to help fit even 100 ships to keep the fleet going.

Oh yeah but it is a video game but the lazy carebear has invaded even the mighty CODE.

Embarrassing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOe8-iFpDsI

Please take a moment to re-watch the video, possibly read over the CODE and refocus.

Other than that, keep up the great work,

Zopiclone

THE CODE WINS. ALWAYS.

Lament Von Gankenheim posted:

Re: Hi James, lets talk about complacency.
Sent: 2016.03.30 07:37
To: 290xanaots, AndroGon Navy, Ben Li, BoneyTooth Thompkins ISK-Chip, Capt Starfox, Chenshar, Chocolate Mooses, Cultural Center, DeadChick Rising, Elite Harvester, Globby, Grifter Jones, Guybertini, HABEPHO, howling wind, James 315, Jason Kusion, John E Normus, Kalorned, Logical Fallacy, loyalanon, Zopiclone, Zula Terra,

thanks for the mail. you were a good Agent. im very sorry you "couldnt be bothered" to step up and lead by example.

also, motto*

lv

Loyalanon posted:

Sent: 2016.03.30 08:53
To: 290xanaots, AndroGon Navy, Ben Li, BoneyTooth Thompkins ISK-Chip, Capt Starfox, Chenshar, Chocolate Mooses, Cultural Center, DeadChick Rising, Elite Harvester, Globby, Grifter Jones, Guybertini, HABEPHO, howling wind, James 315, Jason Kusion, John E Normus, Kalorned, Lament von Gankenheim, Logical Fallacy, Zopiclone, Zula Terra,

You forgot the part where you got upset about being told not to smartbomb.
Enjoy the 5 minutes of fame.
Take a break and spend some time with those that matter. Life is too short to get hung up on a video game.
o/

Zopiclone posted:

Sent: 2016.03.30 19:22
To: 290xanaots, AndroGon Navy, Ben Li, BoneyTooth Thompkins ISK-Chip, Capt Starfox, Chenshar, Chocolate Mooses, Cultural Center, DeadChick Rising, Elite Harvester, Globby, Grifter Jones, Guybertini, HABEPHO, howling wind, James 315, Jason Kusion, John E Normus, Kalorned, Lament von Gankenheim, Logical Fallacy, loyalanon, Zula Terra,

Nothing to do with the smarts, but we can always look at your own killboard a few months back for that padding. :D

I hope you do seek council of someone like globby or boney on how to run a corp with a little bit more pep in your step. I hear they have some experience on how not to lose isk and how to help new people grow into support roles and even to new encourage new FC's which is something that this game lacks. If you don't do that then have fun carrying the full load of your fleets on your own back.

Just stick to "good take" as per your original mail.

Thanks friend.

Cultural Center posted:

Sent: 2016.03.30 19:28
To: 290xanaots, AndroGon Navy, Ben Li, BoneyTooth Thompkins ISK-Chip, Capt Starfox, Chenshar, Chocolate Mooses, DeadChick Rising, Elite Harvester, Globby, Grifter Jones, Guybertini, HABEPHO, howling wind, James 315, Jason Kusion, John E Normus, Kalorned, Lament von Gankenheim, Logical Fallacy, loyalanon, Zopiclone, Zula Terra,

So much poo poo talking,

TweepsOnline isn't CC'd

I am dissappoint.

Loyalanon posted:

Sent: 2016.03.30 19:58
To: 290xanaots, AndroGon Navy, Ben Li, BoneyTooth Thompkins ISK-Chip, Capt Starfox, Chenshar, Chocolate Mooses, Cultural Center, DeadChick Rising, Elite Harvester, Globby, Grifter Jones, Guybertini, HABEPHO, howling wind, James 315, Jason Kusion, John E Normus, Kalorned, Lament von Gankenheim, Logical Fallacy, Zopiclone, Zula Terra,

You only got 40bil. Mad and jita had easily the same amount if not more. If you are gonna corp theft do it right XD
I would say this is a story to tell the grandkids but you probably wont get that far.
No hard feelings, enjoy the 5 minutes(5 months left? ) Of fame

Boneytooth Thompkins Isk-Chip posted:

Sent: 2016.03.30 23:07
To: 290xanaots, AndroGon Navy, Ben Li, Capt Starfox, Chenshar, Chocolate Mooses, Cultural Center, DeadChick Rising, Elite Harvester, Globby, Grifter Jones, Guybertini, HABEPHO, howling wind, James 315, Jason Kusion, John E Normus, Kalorned, Lament von Gankenheim, Logical Fallacy, loyalanon, Zopiclone, Zula Terra,

lol nigga, if you ain't walking way with 300b+, like why? what can you even buy with 40b?

everyone who's had a chance to go gently caress <insert corp here> for more than 300b, raise your hand and laugh at dis nigga for stealing 40b in hopes of making <insert corp here> a better place instead of trying to solve the problems he's bitching about.

p.s. - 315 cspa lo

Globby posted:

Sent: 2016.04.02 01:10
To: BoneyTooth Thompkins ISK-Chip,

>lol nigga, if you ain't walking way with 300b+, like why? what can you even buy with 40b?

same, agreed. this guy is playin at babby levels

-------------------------------

Sent: 2016.04.02 21:34
To: Globby,

you forget to hit reply all you loving scrub

-------------------------------

Sent: 2016.04.02 21:34
To: BoneyTooth Thompkins ISK-Chip,

it was for you ;)

Can I have my karma now?

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Blazing Zero posted:

i read some of this. looks like 40b isk guy didnt win enough so it doesnt count? lol

So there's two silly things about it:

1) When you're dealing with groups that routinely bring in 100b isk or more a month, that are worth upwards of 1t isk, that people have robbed before for over 200b isk, why on earth would you stop at 40b? It's stupid, it's clear he didn't know what he was doing and made some (lol, sorry) Globby level mistakes like not knowing you can remotely steal assets via corp asset management page, you steal the wallets last, etc, etc, etc.

In a group that's renowned for its scamming, metagame and ability to corral hundreds of billions of isk together, why do you settle for 40b?

2) The reasoning or excuse he gave doesn't really hold water. It would be one thing if you stole 40b of liquid, or 40b of fittings. But he stole 40b of fitted ships with the idea that this is a kick in the nuts to try to get other people to do more work? :wtc: Loyalanon fits most of those ships, so all its really doing is just adding more work to an overworked dude who carries that alliance on his shoulder.

If you read between the lines, what you figure out is that Zopiclone got a bunch of sand in his pussy for loving up a gank, or not pulling his weight, or being a shitler or something else and got pissed at loyal and decided to go :fuckcode: for a laughable amount of money, and then tried to brag and rub it in the faces of the most accomplished, prolific and wealthy gankers in the gam.e

40b isk is the monthly personnel operating cost of MiniLuv. 40b is nothing.

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Syndic Thrass posted:

someone vouch me into a highsec incursion group

PM me or jabber me on #zulu or gf dot com if you dont want to publicly endorse/support me (super understandably)

I'll vouch you [if you spy for me :getin: ]

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Zephyrine posted:

No one has any roles except me and all cargo is under collateral but the queue still gives an idea about where people are going.

The 'PushXed' he's talking about was basically the Fountain 2013 AltCorp goons had for PushX. Disgruntled PushX director still had access to their hauling website, started feeding intel to MiniLuv. Next thing you know, PushX is dead.

Also G$, there's hardly any blue freighters in Jita at the moment. When everyone's trying to murder your coalition, literally everyone in the game is red.

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Rhymenoserous posted:

Bit of realtalk here. I think you'll find a lot of us that have been unsubbed/not active for a while are coming back for no other reason than to ride this thing down to a crash just out of morbid curiosity or in my case wanting to see what happens on the other side. I never cared for the re-branding of the CFC to some new thing to make it kid friendly and family approved. I understood the reasons for it, but didn't like it.

About a month ago I had logged in, taken a good hard look around and generally didn't like what I was seeing. All of the squads were dead, all but a few of the sigs were dead. Pretty much any group that got you out into the galaxy during periods of peace had been marginalized in some way shape or form through either leadership burnout, or uh I'm just going to politically call it "Other factors" so we don't drag our dirty laundry all over the eve thread. Then this beautiful war cropped up. A lot of folks out there think that goons in general are hating this war. I'd argue that some of the people attached to us likely are. But I love it. It's about loving time.

Call me a sucker for lost causes, or nostalgic or whatever but I was weened on of stories of Goonswarm in Hard Times and here came a Hard Time, not only a Hard Time, but a hard time that promised to be bad enough that it would be transformative in function. I think we can all agree that things as they were aren't going to stand much longer. I for one am really eager to see what pops out of the other side of this, and I've heard that exact same line out of many of the goons I interact with on a daily basis. We're riding this thing through the crash.

I, for one, look forward to a time when MiniLuv provides the bulk of content generation for the Imperium! Let the freighters burn :getin:

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

frozenpussy posted:

I saw a name I recognized in corp chat, Assassn Gallic, from years ago. I helped some highsec industry friends run wars and his corp was one of the attackers. We had a nice conversation, it's good to see him in MiniLuv.

He's my all-star insomniac AUTZ FC. He's basically the poo poo.

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

CainFortea posted:

MiniLuv, reavers, HS. Yup, there certainly are not sigs that go out and do poo poo during peace time.

He's specifically talking about Space Violence, TopGoon, FreedomSquad, Reavers. MiniLuv is a SIG and operates 24/7, peacetime or war time (the killing is good when everyone is red); Reavers is mostly dead, or is on a deployment-only thing (only active when deployed). The only other current SIGs are Bomberwaffe and EG AFAIK (edit -- and BlackOps). The only currently active squads are Theta and Space Violence, and I think Space Violence is less differentiated from peace time Main Fleet at the moment, while Theta is far more social than anything else unless you're inspectah-deklein crew or whatever they call it now.

It's actually pretty sad imo. When I got into Goonwaffe, it felt a lot like a "big college" atmosphere. Tons of people that all blend into one face, but there were clubs and intramural sports for people that wanted to do different stuff. I spent my first 6 months trying out each of the Squads to figure out what I liked. I got my first podkill with TopGoon camping Delve; I experienced my first drunk FC with a midnight roam by Dod Kalm in Space Violence. SUAS yelled at me for not being able to fly T2 Logi after I'd been playing for a month, and I did something with Freedom Squad once upon a time before settling into MiniLuv.

There's not really that diversity of activities to do anymore. But rightfully so. Running a SIG/Squad is a fuckton of work and the only reason MiniLuv is still standing is because of Warr, Me and our ridiculously large (12) team of leadership people running fleets, generating content, helping with logistics and generally hyping the line.

If people want, I'll sperg more, but it's really hard, especially in those first 6 months. It took me from November '14 until about April '15 before I had settled into running MiniLuv and people had started trusting me as an FC and a leader.

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Kalenn Istarion posted:

CainFortea posted:

MiniLuv, reavers, HS. Yup, there certainly are not sigs that go out and do poo poo during peace time

SV is still a thing

scandoslav posted:

This was my plan for HS, but I could never destroy Theta.

Managed to kill off SV, TopGoon, and most of BlackOps, though

SV isn't dead, it's just different from what it was when you and I both started.

Mmm, I think SmilingVagrants point is that the coalition/alliance doesn't really cater to a lot of different types of play styles. Before I continue, I may be entirely wrong because I'm not in SV and I don't do nullsec play hardly ever (every three months or so), and I'm not trying to diss what Mark Atreides is doing at all.

SV is still a thing, but as far as I understand it, it was (lol) essentially a home base patrol of Deklein. At least, that's how KF dudes in MiniLuv described it. At that point, the only functional difference between doing SV and going on all-all or gsf-all pings for homeland defense is the community it fosters and the doctrines they call for. Now, in my opinion, there's nothing wrong with a squad like this existing, but the effective difference between doing what (I think) SV does and what general public pings to do run fleets with the same general purpose is small.

Compare that to SV of yesteryear, which focused on small / microgang activity, living in NPC nullsec, far away from the gentle bosom of Goondom. I'm not gonna make a statement on whether old-SV was good for the alliance, strategic, non-strategic, a drain on resources, etc. But I will say that the existence of SV in that form added to the breadth of things you could do in GSF with the support/backing of an infrastructure and leadership that made it possible.

Again, take this with a grain of salt, as I asked to be purged from all SIGs/Squads (minus Theta) once MiniLuv started getting crazy, so I don't know what SV actually does, but even if I'm wildly wrong on the purpose of SV fleets, I think the point still stands. Again, I'm a big loving spergy tryhard who could super sperg about SIGs, Squads, their problems and their benefits, and what, in my opinion, the alliance should do about them alllllll fuckinnggggg dayyyyyy so keep responding if you want me to keep sperging.

Edit:

CainFortea posted:

What these posts boil down to is simply "the people I used to play with aren't doing stuff anymore, therefore there is nothing to do.".

You guys can move your goal posts all day long, but it all comes down to the fact there's plenty to do, and has been for quite a while.

That's one interpretation, but also see above. Speaking from a 3 months ago perspective, if reavers weren't deployed, there wasn't much place to get in on organized fun that wasn't in the homeland and wasn't roaming all the way to black rise or cloud ring or something. TopGoon regularly deployed to hostile zones, and old-SV lived in NPC nullsec which is, by definition, hostile.

DisgracelandUSA fucked around with this message at 17:42 on Apr 12, 2016

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Xolve posted:

Why should I explain how you can succeed when watching your entire coalition flop impotently around it's former space empire is all too enjoyable.

Keep clinging to that 'it's impossible to fight' thing you seem so stuck to, because there are absolutely not groups who have successfully fought out numbered for years.

The Supercap Throne is just a bunch of hurf right there along with 'The Best Ships, FCs, Doctrines and Space'. You do however have 'Best whiny babby bullshit' firmly nailed down though.

So we got the 'space nobody' post, now the 'concern troll' post, what's next in this stupid cycle of yours? was it 'LOL', :nallears: or was it something else?

You're being insufferbale again, hth

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

I made it 30s before I gagged and closed it.

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Krogort posted:

[...] funding code (pubbies hate them) [...]

GSF, The CFC or The Imperium never funded CODE to the best of my knowledge. That was straight fiction from the frothing mouths of idiot pubbies. In fact, most of Illum, CD and anyone who matters takes a poor opinion of CODE. because, well, they had a continual habit of getting MiniLuv into trouble, getting people hit with banhammers for their antics and shooting our blues.

Out of all the stupid things the pubbies and r/eve believe, thinking the CODE. was just a Goon front was the least true and stupidest thing they ever believed. MiniLuv, a SIG with the size and activity of a moderately large corporation, played nicely with CODE., but we could hardly influence them, let alone control them. And on more than one occasion, playing with them cost MiniLuv and/or its line members significant amounts of isk, totaling 10s of billions over the last year+.

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

evilweasel posted:

james315 was/is a goon (dunno if he is these days), and a number of goons "purchased shares" of his miner bumping thing, but he's more a spiritual leader of CODE than actually in control (naturally, I own more shares than mynnna)

we have a lot of ideology in common, specifically death2miners and more generally death2highsec, but we never had any control over the CODE alliance

by far the stupider thing though was the idea that we controlled RvB as a long-con

I'm aware (that Warr Akini is James315 :kheldragar: ). I could probably do a sperg post about CODE., how it changed over the last 18 months, why its dying now, etc, etc. But :effort:

Also, yes, the we controlled RvB "long con"...

Fake edit: Sadly, I think both of you own less shares than PV Rock, who donated 180b.

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

evilweasel posted:

nobody else ever sees it though, nobody but you looks at your ship and in space you shouldn't usually be looking at it all that closely

MiniLuv gets really excited anytime we see a skinned freighter. Even moreso before they were permanent.

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

would

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Despera posted:

Im just glad you don't like me. Didn't think the sarenen/ibt thing would get under so many skins, so deep. SA is home to the anti social hypersensitive type.

Few pages ago, but a long long time ago when I used to live in Dek, and hang in theta comms I always thought you were the most insufferable high-on-his-farts arrogant theta nerd. Comms were always fun and the you would get on for 1 to 3 hours and I'd have to mute comms to avoid your haughty elitist vocal fry. P. Sure you're the reason there were so many gated cool kid channels in mumble. I rarely speak ill of people, and am in one of the spergiest tryhard SIGs, so that fact that I have such a clear and vivid memory of how terrible you were from nearly two years ago should be a testament to how absolutely intolerable you are. Thanks and God bless.

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Sunber posted:

Try setting it as the destination and while you are in warp click autopilot and it *should* auto-dock you

This is not fool-proof. Try getting an instadock on the other side of the station well within the docking ring to perhaps stay further away from the svipuls. Also, make sure you hit ap after you've fully entered warp, otherwise you'll land 15km off.

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Despera posted:

Nah I'm done here. This thread everyone knows was always poo poo. gently caress look at the top poster. This forum is pretty meh. Saying something vaguely bad about the imperium and watching it implode isn't fun anymore. Go back to your regularly scheduled circle jerk.

we did it redditSA!

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Zephyrine posted:

That's Lembas friend who went with him.

:ssh:

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Endie posted:

He really really hates the people fighting goons and hey guys who agrees with him, also he has been trolling the alliance chat of a multi-thousand person corp and managed to find other retards, fellow trolls and appallingly earnest red-pillers to respond lololol look guys they said the r word.

What's the r word? Is it regd? :confused:

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

gwrtheyrn posted:

It's like the gank fleet could be literally anyone in injected, cloaked stealth bombers :confused:

You'd have to really be a big target for someone to bother doing this or be really dumb because it's a pretty expensive setup

No one that uses bombers isn't criminal sec status. The reasoning because if you're not criminal, just use talos for better damage instead. You also (I'm p. sure) cannot cloak if you're criminal sec status because you're "in combat" (FacPo is chasing you).

So the solution is, check local, check overview, check dscan. See too many people in system? Jump. See 3-4 throaway point cruisers? Jump. See a poo poo ton of cats/thrashers/brutix/talos/vexors/thoraxes/coercers/bombers OR you see a scan inhib? Jump. If they're further than 14 AU away, they can't reliably chain points to and keep you pinned down while the fleet warps 14.3+ AU in. And if you don't know how to jump before an instalock blackbird gets a point on you, lol, maybe you shouldn't be flying JFs?

Also, the game has never killed a freighter big enough to warrant spinning up enough fresh, clean, gank alts to kill a jump freighter. It's too much work, too much money.

JFs are retarded safe to travel in and are the cancer killing this game.

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Rust Martialis posted:

I'll move my bump Machariel over since Boney rejected my reapp to miniluv after being purged a while back. Also we clearly need a compression array and a refinery.

Read the recruitment thread!

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Rhymenoserous posted:

This is actually really flimsy as a stand alone without more info just fyi. I've regularly seeded/tried to seed alts into hostile corps as "clean scouts"/gang reporters/hot drop enablers. Everything from TEST alliance to Horde. Hell one old topgoon guy had an alt in test that remained for a year and a half despite never being logged in post redeployment. Some of our alts are STILL in CVA. We don't report this poo poo to ~The Black Hand~ because they aren't really classic spies. They don't exist to do anything more than yank anything more than short term intel or covert bridge a heavy tackler into a system then perch 20k off a ratter as a warp in. These are expected to be burned for little more gain than some fun in the game itself as opposed to forwarding some giant ~meta plot~.

Non director level spies are kind of ~meh anyways, I'm sure Karmafleet is ate up with them. Super and cap spies are probably less rare than we'd like to think too since Amok. will recruit anyone with a super and a pulse, just like PL.

As near as I can tell the only thing spies have done this war is make us look mega embarrassing.

Also don't kick me, I have a dude in horde. I've been clicking pap links on that dude as an attempt to confuse our statistics guys :v:

I've seen that if you're a well known personality, they ask first about issues like this. i.e., someone from MiniLuv put a dude in a public recruitment MOA corp, got booted, got reaccepted once he talked to some people. I did the same thing, got a pm on jabber asking about it.

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

he's super pissy that xenuria got on the csm because he thinks the csm matters? so he goatsed goonfleet dot com

I love that this sort of thing never gets old or played out

unlike ur posting

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

all of miniluv leadership is on suicide watch at the moment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

I feel like laughing at someone's question and then saying you blanket dismiss their perspective because of their perspective is a pretty dick move.

• Locked thread