Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

So I hear a thing is going down on Friday. What are doctrine ships these days and has the Horn of Goondor been sounded yet? Will resub for free doctrine ships! Now 79% less racist!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

What is the viceroy thing question mark

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

Magres posted:

basically it was a protection racket by goons that they would blow up people's space toys if they didn't pay goons space money

each viceroy was supposed to be a nerd feudal space lord responsible for collecting money from a chunk of space and killing people who wouldn't pay

Zephyrine posted:

An attempt to charge the people of low sec protection money so we wouldn't wreck all their stuff. We started by wrecking everyone's stuff and then people wanting to put up new stuff would have to pay. Though I don't think anyone did so we just wrecked stuff for two months and now for unrelated reasons all of Eve is at our doorstep.

Thanks guys.

How in danger are ya'll of actually losing VFK today?

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

Magres posted:

makes it all the funnier when people see GOON and go "OH GOD ITS THOSE EVE GUYS HISSSSSS"

like ime goons still like to gently caress around in most games but there's basically nothing in gaming where you can just relentlessly hatefuck people the way you can in eve, in other games if someone really makes you unhappy you can put them on your ignore list and that's about the end of things

I miss scamming.

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

Eve is just the gift that keeps on giving.

I don't even have to login to enjoy it.

• Locked thread