Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

sexy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

k3dj posted:

sound the horn

What are they gonna bring 5,000 to this?

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

i know its hard to see but here is an mspaint magnification of lawn losing ~400 members

pick your slope

TFW PL is more bloated than LAWN :laugh:

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Glory of Arioch posted:

no, we've definitely lived in the drone regions at least once

i cannot speak to it personally though

paging weaselior to the thread

Some of Groens history of eve maps definitely had us near detorid or insmother

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Venom Snake posted:

freed of our sov space we could embrace querns jihad and become a wormhole alliance that just evicts and blows up other wormhole alliances

We could live in K3J and hotdrop the VFK beacon :sun:

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Torpor posted:

They dont need to B-R 2.o that timer they basically just need to show up and it is theirs

Let em form up 5000 dudes and then blueball them, its an empty system in the heart of a hornets nest. The adm will be poo poo you can entosis it in 10 minutes, make em defend that poo poo.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Nietzschean posted:

pull up thread, pull up

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Eonwe posted:

i dont know if I want to know what this is a reference to

:eonwe: its bad :eonwe:

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

ccp is really milking this https://community.eveonline.com/news/dev-blogs/eve-onlines-growing-new-great-war-the-battle-of-m-oee8/

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Glory of Arioch posted:

Fart Water Island

:eyepop:

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Unfunny Poster posted:

What if I were to tell you Matterall was the Editor in Chief for TMC's EVE stuff?

:rip:

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Goatman Sacks posted:

Why would anyone read TMC

I found the only interesting part

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

lucifirius posted:

Locating tool? I'm still lost on what it is and does.

I believe the gist of it was: you didnt show up in local. This dude Monkeysphere was notorious for murdering tons of shitfit carebears and ratters and they developed a legend that he was using hacks or software called: The Sphere, PL has been stoking the fires and feeding that troll ever since.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Duzzy Funlop posted:

We're like 50% Reddit now. (half of those 50 actually from and/or on Reddit, the other half just post/talk on comms like they are)

so unfunny 4chan and 9gag memes that were run into the ground two years ago

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

dragonstalking posted:

Is that why they're abandoning ship in droves?

If thats the case you should have no problems picking up some more ~allies~ for your world war bee

Talk about cringeworthy

WorldWarBee is what they've officially settled on for this videogame action

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

:eonwe: anime is good :eonwe:

Im gonna watch some anime this weekend

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Arrgytehpirate posted:

How in danger are ya'll of actually losing VFK today?

The thing with this new sov system is that it doesnt really come down to military might anymore. What will decide VFK today is tidi, tactics, time, planning and luck.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Theres a big stink in Elite Dangerous right now about some ex-EVE "griefers"

I guess they stream sniped some guys cancer charity thing

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Zephyrine posted:

the WoW community lost their minds back in Wrath when goonsquad started winning wintergrasp by just parachuting in and blowing up the final door with hand thrown bombs to win instantly.

Man I remember reading threads on the blizz forums about : "Omg these guys charge you to be in their guild!!" "You gotta pay :10bux: to get in they are RMTing!"

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Goatman Sacks posted:

The only hard part to understand is why Mittani would stand by an insufferable prick like Sion, who is basically our Baki Yuku

oh wait dollar bills.

Well he hangs out with the dude in real life all the time and probably values that over videogame words, image and decisions.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

I find it odd that these guys are doing pretty much nothing but headshots which are essentially glamor shots. Makes me think they dont have the stomach for a grinder.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Goatman Sacks posted:

Luckily fozziesov allows you to grind a whole region with like 20 dudes with magic lasers

Not if people live there

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Nietzschean posted:

Little known fact: a blood magic ritual was conducted last night in the RFY-QB constellation, with chants in Dutch and Finnish.

i know what that means

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Ice Fist posted:

Is TCF going to come and save us and/or give us another couch to sleep on?

somebody better

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

dragonstalking posted:

You know literally no one gives a poo poo about those logs right?

If this had happened during peacetime, sure you'd have everyone's attention, but no one cares anymore beyond how it has disadvantaged the CFC.

Serb legbreakers sent to someones house? lol just lol

Ok Cupid profile stumbled upon RRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRGHHHHHHH

You do you PL

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

dragonstalking posted:

You know literally no one gives a poo poo about those logs right?

If this had happened during peacetime, sure you'd have everyone's attention, but no one cares anymore beyond how it has disadvantaged the CFC.

I would say its no disadvantage at all to cut loose pieces of poo poo like that, cant believe Sion and CD put up with em for so long.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Arcsquad12 posted:

So, goons winning this one?

Yup! We've gone back to our roots of being massive dicks and providing no fun allowed to elite pvp tryhards.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

dragonstalking posted:

GigX and CO2 are retards and eastern euro scum, this isn't news and it's disingenuous to pretend it's just about what they're like on a personal basis.

Further, what does it say about the CFC that such people were your ~valued allies~ right up until they decided to backstab you?

You might want to iron out your talking points with your valued allies in test alliance and your chosen community of reddit because they are hailing co2 as the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

How does PL support itself? Are all of their members independently wealthy?

They collected renter isk for the last three years and dont pay out poo poo or reimburse nothing.

Essentially they have zero expenses except the alliance tournament which they try superhard at.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Siets posted:

Enemy stood down because all they wanted to do today was lose.

but but they freeported a station

and took like 5 hours to do it :laugh:

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Unfunny Poster posted:

CCP Manifest (CCP's PR guy) just rap battled JEFFRAIDER and demolished him.

soundcloud please

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

was that an april fools joke about going back to baltec?

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

1,000 megas boys

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

The good guys indeed

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Hey PL guys why did you railroad ccp into this cringey as gently caress name

http://updates.eveonline.com/conflict/world-war-bee-the-battle-of-m-oee8/?_ga=1.18706617.161855474.1458428746

:cmon:

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

dragonstalking posted:

The people have spoken I guess. What would you have called it?

Anything other than a disney pixar movie

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Hubbl3 posted:

What are Vily's war goals?

They will never ever say it but every single one of our enemies war goals is to become the new imperium. They rationalize it away but saying they would immediately reset everyone for small gang gudfites for the health of their beloved game but does anyone honestly believe there is any risk whatsoever for PL in Querious or Delve?

Or any of the areas they have 'liberated' and then reset everyone? Everybody wants to be the top dog and no one can be the top dog while cfc rules the north.

To create a safe space where they can poo poo on anyone at will with little to no risk for themselves.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Zephyrine posted:

:suicide:

Really it's my fault. I have only been shipping for 16 hours a day for 6 days straight now. Why would it get smaller?

I have a carrier fit in there somewhere thanks in advance for what you do.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

dragonstalking posted:

Nobody in PL wants the alliance to plop down in any one place for more than 4 months, unless it has a shitload of PvP content available.

NC., TEST, and the other non-lowsec pubbies along for the ride? Yeah probably, but even if they set up an Emporium-type arrangement, it'll most likely be like what Horde has in Querious where subcaps and even caps are free-game, but structure and supers are off-limits.

If anyone actually wanted to permanently be a part of a 50K blob, they'd have kissed the ring a long time ago and surrendered their culture/talent over to the GSF vacuum.

Yall were part of a 50k blob for three years or have you forgotten Northern Associates + BOT. 3/4 of the map was completely safe for you thanks to the non-public agreements you had in place, same thing you do in querious now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

dragonstalking posted:

It's laughable that you count renters as people. Might as well count livestock into the population of the US.

You can handwave it away all you want. People create coalitions for safety and prosperity, you- PL and NCdot are 110% the same as the Imperium in all that you do, just the mechanics and language are switched up so you can 'farm content' and feel better about the arrangements.

• Locked thread