Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hazdoc
Nov 8, 2012

Muscovy Ducks are a large tropical breed, famous for their lean and extremely flavorful meat.

Hazduck!

~SMcD
Post in this topic every day you don't log into Eve Online.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hazdoc
Nov 8, 2012

Muscovy Ducks are a large tropical breed, famous for their lean and extremely flavorful meat.

Hazduck!

~SMcD

Eonwe posted:

and apparently I'm back to my pink elephant guy

I scroll through this topic and your av changes. Jesus.

Hazdoc
Nov 8, 2012

Hazduck!

~SMcD

Dadbuck posted:

DJ may have drank and snorted rarely, but he always inspired big fleets and actually led us, and kept around a good team. He was also loving A charismatic.

The time that he spent at my place with other goons, I never saw him snort a thing, and his drinking was rather tame in comparison to others.

thank you for your contribution

Hazdoc
Nov 8, 2012

Hazduck!

~SMcD

Landsknecht posted:

Sorry for pointing out that your currently-failing space empire devolved into a monetisation scheme.

am I on reddit

Hazdoc
Nov 8, 2012

Hazduck!

~SMcD
somebody put me on reddit so i can be efamous

Hazdoc
Nov 8, 2012

Hazduck!

~SMcD
i get the feeling this thread has more non-GSF people in it than GSF people, now

Hazdoc
Nov 8, 2012

Hazduck!

~SMcD
itt: eve players giving advice on social interactions

Hazdoc
Nov 8, 2012

Hazduck!

~SMcD

Pale Peril posted:

I'm kinda new. How do I 'Like' posts here? :help:

You need platinum in order to like posts.

Hazdoc
Nov 8, 2012

Hazduck!

~SMcD

Tokyo Sexwhale posted:

You can't gently caress a pixar animation

jesus christ

Hazdoc
Nov 8, 2012

Hazduck!

~SMcD

Regrettable Drunk posted:

Hey,

I'm an MBC duder, please keep that in mind.

CSM
Steve Ronuken, Fuzzwork Enterprises - Don't care
Sullen Decimus, The Bastion - Oh Cool, Bastion, should be interesting but we'll see how it all turns out.
The Judge, Circle of Two - Oh cool, should be able to offer an interesting point of view
Fafer, Northern Coalition - Sure.
NoobMan, Hard Knocks - Sure
Jintaan, CVA - oh fun.
Kyle Aparthos, The Division - He's a good duder, so I would be interested to see what he says.
Innominate, Goonswarm Federation - Ah, GSF candidate. As expected.
Bobmon, Pandemic Legion - Oh, PL discussions.
Nashh Kadavr, Pandemic Legion Oh. Pl discussions Again.
MrHyde113, Pandemic Legion . Wait...
Aryth, Goonswarm Federation .. Another? Again?
Xenuria, Goonswarm Federation - OH DEAR GOD, well... maybe he'll be dropped. I'm fully expecting him to fail out pretty early but maybe he'll actually add something worthwhile.
Gorski Car, Pandemic Legion - Again, okay.

Data with CCP Quant - Dank maths awesome.

Rorqual upgrades - Awesome, I'd like to see how this plays out properly.

EVE Mobile app - Oh finally. Hopefully it offers useful features. Ship spinning isn't really my jam on my phone.

EVE Valkyrie - Might be worth playing when I get a VR set but.... not right now.

Project Nova - I've wanted to play Dust514 without getting a Ps3, I like the engine and I really really hope this goes off well. Eve Planetside 2 is appealing to me.

Fleet Boosts Rework - Finally.

Pirate Capitals and Supercapitals - Oh I really like the idea of NPCs developing, the rolling out of NPC titans for players is hopefully tied into something more than them just handing out ships to players.

i couldn't find the upvote button for this post so i must be on SA

Hazdoc
Nov 8, 2012

Hazduck!

~SMcD
For some reason, I am compelled to update my client and log in.

Please send help before I do something I know I'll regret.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hazdoc
Nov 8, 2012

Hazduck!

~SMcD

Zephyrine posted:

I'm tired of arguing over internet spaceships. Can't we just spacemurder one another for giggles and then come here to talk about how much fun it was?

Minus the smug and madposting.

we would, but then we get insane redditors come in and talk about how badly the goonies are getting stomped

and then people respond to them CONSTANTLY instead of posting cute animals

• Locked thread